[1.1.13] TCORP [PvP/Warfare/Griefing][Whitelist][30 Slots]

Weekcorey1

Server IP: 193.35.58.38:25568

Server Rules:

-Red Matter & Anti Matter explosives & missiles aren't allowed and will result in instant ban

-You May Not Wear Armour Modified to Invisibility

-When Raiding Other Players' Bases do not take all machinery

Other Than That, Its no holds barred and a free for all.

Groups are allowed bearing in mind there are only 30 Slots available

I am currently working on the PayCraft Plugin which allowes you to purchase from my store front and auto recieve the items you have purchased in game.

To be put on the whitelist please fill out this form to be either accepted or rejected because I need dedicated players who may donate & help me keep the server going.

IGN:

Voltz Skill (1-10)

How long have you played voltz?:

Could You Donate (Not Necessary):

Also if you have any ideas for plugins, that would be great :)

IGN: Prototype9179

Voltz Skill (1-10): 3-5

How long have you played voltz?: since it was released

Could You Donate: maybe

Sounds like a great server, if the host could make organized wars or assist in setting up teams that would be awesome. If that could happen I would absolutely consider donating and helping out in any way possible.

IGN: Prototype9179

Voltz Skill (1-10): 3-5

How long have you played voltz?: since it was released

Could You Donate: maybe

Sounds like a great server, if the host could make organized wars or assist in setting up teams that would be awesome. If that could happen I would absolutely consider donating and helping out in any way possible.

I will whitelist you now & also add my skype... killthebus55 we can talk more into this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: Trickster20

Voltz Skill: 4-6.5

How long have you played voltz? : I have played Universal Electricity + a few other related mods for 5-6 months, Voltz itself about 1 month.

Could You Donate: Yeah, sure!

IGN: epic_man321

Voltz Skill (1-10): 7

How long have you played voltz?: well i used to play for ages but then stopped and have recently come back so i dont know what to put for that.

Could You Donate (Not Necessary): not to start but might do later on

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Nickvy101

Voltz Skill (1-10): 6

How long have you played Voltz?: I've been playing for about 8 months, and still make mistakes (like raging from the electrical wire not going in on the right side). I have also helped out in 2 different servers( like helping new players out, and busting some hackers)