[0.6.1]MachineTekkit[PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist][No EE, Dimensional Doors, MystCraft]

eatzurface

Introduction

MachineTekkit is a revival of an old Tekkit Classic (before Tekkit was ever divided between Lite and Classic) server that I used to run about six months ago, but it shut down due to lack of funding. Now, I have a job and am able to pay for the server, so I am bringing it back from beyond the zero bits. Just the same as original MachineTekkit, there are very few banned items, a small number of nice, trustworthy, hand-picked staff, and loose rules. I created and revived this server because I want people to have fun and enjoy Tekkit like it was meant to be played. This server is online all day, every day, except for restarts or maintenance every once in a while. We hope to have a nice, friendly community on the server so that we can enjoy the mod-pack, which was designed for a SMP Let's Play in the first place, the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Rules

• Don't make enemies here. We are all nice people.
  • Be respectful to everybody on the server.
  • Don't try to find ways to craft banned items.
  • Don't grief, steal, or other actions that would demean other players' experiences.
  • Do have a boatload of fun!
  • Do make a ton of awesome friends!

Banned Items

• Quantum Armor
  • Terraformers
  • Phased (Teleport) Pipes
  • Mining Lasers

Major Plugins

These are not all the plugins on the server, but all other ones are just for easier administration of the server.

• Essentials
  • LWC
  • Towny

Website

I am, at the moment, currently creating an entirely custom website, save the forums which will be powered by PhPBB. For those of you that would like to watch the progress, the address is
. Currently, only the index and staff pages are created, and my next priority is the donation page.

Connecting

This server is an open server, so you can connect any time without applying or anything. To connect to the server, you must be running Tekkit Lite 0.6.1 (of course) and then input "play.machinetek.info" as the server address. If the server is down, feel free to send me a private message on here and I will put it back up, but it will never be down except for maintenance

Pictures

Note: I did not build this spawn, the spawn is created by MrAnto1 on Planet Minecraft, and I just modified it a bit.

Z74U5Ni.jpg

BRjo3zt.png

mxZwF6A.jpg

CNmPFIg.jpg

G3tS42B.png

NW7L4dh.jpg