[2.0.4] The New World [PvE][1200 slots][whitelist]

Halo5387

1. MC Account Name: mad_mankay and ragejamie
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since the beta so about 2-3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? i have messed around with it a bit
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i fancy playing on a server that has no pvp but i like the war aspect and the story sounds awesome gives the server a personal touch
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i would probably start up a factory to make medium level gear and that to give to newbies and then develop into missiles for war

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name: viskillaziv
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the Beta version of Minecraft.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I'm fairly new to it, maybe about a week or two, I'd love to learn more about it though.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I'd say beginner, I haven't explored the modpack 'Voltz' a lot.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to learn about Voltz, socialize and make friends around the world.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to get creative with the Voltz modpack and see how far I can stretch my imagination in terms of creativity and/or knowedge.

• 4 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name:km4172
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): I played tekkit before this (original) so I do know some things about generators, but I dont know anything about missiles or anything and would love to learn about those and the powersuits.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Other servers are way to big and I would like to start out on a small server.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to start out small and maybe learn some new things about Voltz.

1. MC Account Name: galgo

2.How long have you been playing Minecraft? last year in 1.4.7

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? last year

4.What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? It will be fair

5.Why do you want to play on the server? I will love to play on the server that is has a nice friends and build bigger on with friends

6.What do you think you'd to do if you are accepted? I will thank the owner of the server and we will play adventure maps

1. MC Account Name: djl1010
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? not sure, i think four years i started the month the beta came out.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 4 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair to adept. im very familiar with icbm, mffs, and the electrical components
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I got really bored of having all these great mods with nobody else to use them with
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Kinda hard to tell since I haven't seen the server yet. I'd like to try going to war once but i like the idea of community living

• MC Account Name: numbrain2go
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta 1.5
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about 2 weeks
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) somewhat able
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I want to hone my skills at voltz. also It's always hard to find a pve voltz server I think it would be nice to play.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? probably walk around until I find a nice place to make my base, then make a cool underground base and whatnot. and when I advance to a high enough level I want to start a 1 on 1 war with someone, just for the hell of it. (but as you said not without their permission :})

1. MC Account Name: Darkkatana101
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Eh, say half a year?
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair to adept because I know how to make a fusion reactor and a fission one and am familiar with about half of the mods in voltz.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because I hate it when people break inside of your house and break your chests and steal everything THEN blow it up,but with this server you cant do that :D
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would Probably make a town and some reactors to power the peoples machinery then an underground bunker in case of nuclear war

• 2 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name: Kamorigu
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about a half year...
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Between Beginner and Fair.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because Voltz is my favorite ModPack and Im searching a PvE Server where not everybody can play on!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Playing Voltz on a Server o.O

PS: Im from Germany, so Sorry when my English isnt good!

1. MC Account Name: epicwhite
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Couple of months.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I would say beginner/fair,
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to play on this server because I havn't currently been able to find a good Voltz server so I would figure one with a whitelist will be best. Plus I want to learn from people that are better than me at the game and enhance my understanding of the game.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to do a bit of everything such as joining a faction,waring, fighting, and just generally doing things in Voltz.

1. MC Account Name: Kamorigu
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about a half year...
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Between Beginner and Fair.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because Voltz is my favorite ModPack and Im searching a PvE Server where not everybody can play on!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Playing Voltz on a Server o.O

PS: Im from Germany, so Sorry when my English isnt good!

you're country is awesome

1. MC Account Name: Hawkeye1031
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? maybe 1 year i stoped for a bit, but i just got back into it
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)relitvly fair perhaps adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i have always wanted to try with other people. maybe thats why i lost interest=/
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? well after getting a foundation in order i would establish alliances and maybe a few enemies along the way of my adventurer

mc account name: nuker_guy12

how long have you been playing minecraft : at least 2-3 years.

how long have you been playing voltz/unviversal Electricity? 5-6 months maybe more.

what would you say your skill/knowledge level is in voltz : adept.

why do you want to play on the server? because I don't like pvp and I am looking for a fun and friendly environment.

what do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I honestly would love to just experiment with more of the mods im not familiar with and try getting help from other players like me. I would also love to make a type of town for people to live in. Basicaly what I would most like to do is have fun

1. MC Account Name: lilninja0823
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the beginning of 1.2.5
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Since it came out on the Technic Launcher
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) On a scale from 1-10, probably a six
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to play on a Voltz server where people won't be trying to grief and raid me all the time.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Help non-experienced players,make public machines, and help others with any projects they want to do.

1. MC Account Name: NightFire666
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 0 Just getting started
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) If it's anything like anything else which it seems to be adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because explosions
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Explosions. Ocean though. Not towards other players.

1. MC Account Name: jem8313
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 months
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1-2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? meet new poeple and have fun playng minecraft
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? help were ever i could with anythaning i can

1. MC Account Name: Bierculles
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 Years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 week
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Sounds like a faire server with no griefin g, but there also can be war and i also can ask people when i don't know something
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i'd like to play Voltz with friendli peoples because it's very funny.

1. MC Account Name: Mapler54
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I like the whole storyline of the server and the fact that there is no griefing and wars if both teams agree on it.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to play with other people,make friends and have fun! :D

1.MC Account Name:dboy20022

2.How long have you been playing Minecraft? about a year.

3.How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?a month.

4.What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair

5.Why do you want to play on the server? i love the storyline and i'ts private,kinda.

6.What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?build a giant bunker and get friends.

• 3 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name: Lithorn
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not long, I mostly played Tekkit.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? To build a secret base and launch missles at stuff.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? What I posted above, but I want to test shields.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons