[2.0.4] The New World [PvE][1200 slots][whitelist]

Halo5387

1. MC Account Name: pegasmon
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft a year now and my friends call me a pro
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 weeks but im still a n00b at it
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? because it sounds epic and i want to play a civilised server
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? make a factory/shop for ores and basiclly everything possible

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Bttmw_bacon

2: 3 or 4 years

3: About a year and a half

4: Adept

5: I was looking for a nice server on forms and this one looked good. Also i am looking to make new friends and provide a better experience to everyone.

6: Once & if i get whitelisted i will probably go a bit a ways from spawn and build my self a nice base, i look forward to being a rich person on the server & hope to give stuff away once i am.

7: Contact Info

Email: [email protected]

1: Tipv

2: I've been playing minecraft for 2 weeks

3: 2 Weeks getting better by days ( My friend is teaching me )

4: Fair

5: I want to play on a towny server without griefing or killing others. It also seems like a good community/environment.

6: If I get accepted to the server I would most likely try and help others out and make myself a home/base.

You can also contact me on teamspeak or skype, I prefer teamspeak.

• MC Account Name:moab2331
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? almost a year
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? i have just started and im interested in learning how it works
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  • Why do you want to play on the server? so i can find out how it works and to play it not just by myself
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? construct a house and help others out if they are having probems

• 2 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name:RedJay99
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: about a year (voltz, tekkit, hexxit, vanilla its all mixed in :3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: a month or two? although I've been watching yogscast and a few other youtubers
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): pretty fair, i have to look up the thing or two every now and then
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: I want to be on a server where you can live and prosper...without getting nuked 43 times as soon as im established
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: I would probably live alone for awhile build up defenses get reinforced concrete etc... then when the time is right i shall attempt to declare war on the fellow survivors >:3

1. MC Account Name:RedJay99
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: about a year (voltz, tekkit, hexxit, vanilla its all mixed in :3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: a month or two? although I've been watching yogscast and a few other youtubers
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): pretty fair, i have to look up the thing or two every now and then
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: I want to be on a server where you can live and prosper...without getting nuked 43 times as soon as im established
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: I would probably live alone for awhile build up defenses get reinforced concrete etc... then when the time is right i shall attempt to declare war on the fellow survivors >:3

By attempt to declare war, i mean ask of course no random nuking

1. MC Account Name: whitedragon3210
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) my vanilla minecraft level is adept and my voltz knowledge is fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I have been searching for a PvE server where i can make friends and have a good voltz experience
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I think i would try to make a town or at least some where safe for people to live together in harmony and peace

OK my name is mitch

mc account name is mitcharabie

i been playing minecraft since alpha :P

i play voltz for awhile then i been busy but want to get back in it

im fair i guest i guest im back at begiiner bc i totally forgot how to do stuff haha

i want to play on the server to be in the community and build a base and protect it :P

if u accept me ill like to go my own way and build my base :P and yeah and hope the best :PP

• 3 weeks later...

• MC Account Name: FozzyGuy
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 and a half years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 5 months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  • Why do you want to play on the server? there is no griefing and you can only go to war if the teams in question have there consent
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? build bunkers and defence systems not to forget go to war every now and then :-)

• 2 weeks later...

• MC Account Name: Voltdrive
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a year
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: About a few months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Fair
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I'm bored and it is hard to find good servers out there.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to develop power and send it all across the world.

1. MC Account Name:ChoppyRhazek
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?Since 1.6.2
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not Very Long, but I bloody love it.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I havebeen looking for a friendly server, with no griefing, getting friends and have fun while building alot.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Start a factory, make a base, build farms, etc etc. As much as I can do

Whitelist application:

1. MC Account Name: Azandor
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year and a half
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? For a year and a half :)
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Adept.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Since i think its nicer to play with people wich are whitelisted, so u cant get random trollers on :)
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a great thing for the server, ofc if i can get creative to make it :P

1. MC Account Name: akabirddog

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since1.5.2

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? just started right now 3:05 pm alaska time

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? beginner

5. Why do you want to play on the server? i want to play on the sever because you can declare war make homes research in technology. i want to have fun, and this sounds like a nice place for me to start playing voltz.

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i think i would like to mine, build, make power then give it to the people that need it, help other players, make a bunker deep underground, and team up with someone.

if you want to skype me my skype name is aka_birddog

1. MC Account Name: Roosterman.
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3 months though that was a long time ago.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? It seems like a nice server to learn Voltz and make new friends.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Learn the basics again, make new friends and discover the new things in Voltz since I stopped playing and overall survive.

• 2 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name:fanofxbox2
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about a month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Would like to be able to interact with others and explore the mod with a community.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i would really like to explore the mod pack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • MC Account Name: Pixilatedzombie
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?    3 years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?    8 months, or around there
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)    On a scale of 1 to ten, 7.
  • Why do you want to play on the server?    I love voltz, and I have played on many decent servers, but I am looking for the right one to call home for a long time.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?    I would ask around for fairly advanced teams that are looking for new members with my experience level or similar.
  •  
  • Other things:   I used to own a small voltz server, I am NOT looking to start out basicly on my own. While I understand this is the point of Minecraft, as you all know, Voltz, and modpacks alike, take a lot of work and time (time being a commodity I would like to use sharing my skills with others rather than myself) to get advanced (large base, missiles, weapons, etc). Because of this I would like to join a fairly advanced team already thoroughly progressed.
  •  
  • Thank you very much for taking time to read this, and (hopefully) accepting me to the server. Goodluck to you.
  • -Pix 

• MC Account Name: Stubbzyy
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since Beta 1.3 
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? : This is my first time.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) : Beginner
  • Why do you want to play on the server? : I want to play on a server where I will know the people playing and where I can rely on people to help me.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? : Try a bit of everything on the server, Delve into all the mods and see which takes my fancy.

1.darkhalahula                 2. 2 years, but I know a lot about it       3. I started playing voltz in the first few months I got minecraft, so I'm quit good id say      4. I would say my level is adept when It comes to voltz       5. I want to build a village, or a community where we all run on some nuclear generators, far beneath the ground (safety) and we all work together to build projects for the village        6. I would probably start going in a derection, to find a good place to set up camp, build a town hall, then start calling people in to help with the walls, and they can join after that

• MC Account Name: sonne000
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2-3 years
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Fair, I can construct a basic base with missles, defenses, and power
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Less chaotic than other servers, the rules protect the players much better, and the rules make it feel a little bit more realistic (needing to declare war)
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? 1. build a sprawling comunity military complex to test the limits of my architecture and planning and use said military base for a possible player economy

• MC Account Name: Selmak_107
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Almost four years.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?  Just a couple of weeks.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)  Quite good at making the machines, haven't done much else.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I watched the Yogscast Voltz series and it looks like a lot of fun.  Unless you create a wormhole named Barry who eats your world.  In all seriousness, it does encourage teaming up to gather resources and develop a base that works for the players.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to do a video series with a team of players if that's cool. :)

• MC Account Name: DeathByAngels65
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing MC for about a year.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I'm new to all the tekkit mods.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I'm a beginner
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Because there is no pvp.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to build a base and tr using everything in the mods.

• MC Account Name: mafixo
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.8 Beta
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few months.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair, I already play with this mod pack before and also in another mod packs that share some mods with this one, so i pretty much now about the most important mods.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Because i would love to join in a server with a good community where u will able to build expand youself and without getting grief still be able to have fun with the another members.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to start up a huge factory, build community farms, and the most important thing make friends and enjoy playing with them. 

• MC Account Name: Drew_Blood
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011, I think it was the old 1.6 I started in.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? No time at all i really wanted to find a server so people can help me learn the modpack.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner i know nothing besides there's apparently nukes and missiles.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I want to get in to the Voltz ModPack and would like to learn from other players.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? As i said learn the pack and hopefully have fun in a great community.
Edited by xX DrewBlood Xx

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons