[1.1.4] Gaige's Hardcore PVP Server!

Gaige

The server seems to crash every time i go towards a redstone torch, which is a few hundred blocks away from spawn. I heard the noises used in sonic and hypersonic explosives once i got closer. but before blocks start flying up, the server crashes... Seems like i simply have to stay away from there :S

Its still not up, you messed up somethnig bad...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server seems to crash every time i go towards a redstone torch, which is a few hundred blocks away from spawn. I heard the noises used in sonic and hypersonic explosives once i got closer. but before blocks start flying up, the server crashes... Seems like i simply have to stay away from there :S

Its still not up, you messed up somethnig bad...

It appears to be Fox's fault, he planted a supersonic bomb with a redstone torch and I fixe it. But now another bomb crashed the server somewhere else.... I really don't like not allowing items I want the server to be free and let you do whatever you want. But considering we are runnin Voltz 1.1.4 and its super buggy we might have to consider banning a few items... No matter how much I don't want to... I have to so people don't crash the server every day with certain bombs....

Is the server still down or is my client screwing up again? :S

Yep its still down I believe.

um what happen

Apparently Fox's base got blown up by a nuke (that didn't cause the crash) and Fox got angry so he launched 12 HyperSonic Missiles all around the world at random places, and whenever I load the server it only gives the coords to 1 missile impact at a time, so what I have to do is download the map (which takes 20 minutes) then open up in singleplayer, go where the missile landed, let it explode, then upload the map (which usually takes an hour and a half) and load the server again to see where the next missile landed from a crash... I have to do this 12 times!!! Took me all day to do, and am still doing it currently... So I'm Banning Fox, and please if you launch a missile, please don't launch a lot, especially at the spawn...

You can all thank Fox for the server being down for a while.... Especially considering I don't have much time to fix it because my finals are due at school on my last year at high school and have no time to fix... Thanks a lot Fox. Not only that but Fox has blown up his teams base, used x-ray texture pack to find peoples bases, and attempted to blow up spawn twice! No 3 times! I may have said no rules but you can respect the server at least and don't make it crash and make it even more stressful for me to deal with considering I have too much homework and tests, and other finals for my Senior year at High School at the moment to deal with as well...

FOX IS NOW BANNED

Since you restarted the server, i have been getting an error report that makes my client crash when connecting, it says: "Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen". it seems like the error has something to do with world loading. I can provide the whole error message if it's necessary.

Ya... I noticed when you tried to join. I'm on my phone so I can't copy the error it said, but I sent the error to the company that runs the servers and they're gonna try to fix it... WHY IS THERE ALWAYS AN ERROR!!!

Since you restarted the server, i have been getting an error report that makes my client crash when connecting, it says: "Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen". it seems like the error has something to do with world loading. I can provide the whole error message if it's necessary.

Ya... I noticed when you tried to join. I'm on my phone so I can't copy the error it said, but I sent the error to the company that runs the servers and they're gonna try to fix it... WHY IS THERE ALWAYS AN ERROR!!!

Ok so the crash report said there's some block in the world that's causing the crash so... I guess we have to wait untill my laptop is repaired...

WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?!!!!!!!!

SERVER IS BACK UP AGAIN!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When i try to connect to the server it simply says "Connection refused". Any idea as to what's wrong?

When i try to log in the server says "connection refused:connect". Please try and fix it.

Someone launched another missile which caused the server to crash again. I am closing my server for good. But! I will be giving SevasaurusRex the server and he will run it for me, hopefully better. The server will be back up soon, but will have a different IP. Ask Steven. Sorry guys I can't run it anymore due to not having any time from Finals at school. But don't worry the Server will be back an up running soon, just with a new host. I will change the IP later on this thread, until then please be patient.

Someone launched another missile which caused the server to crash again. I am closing my server for good. But! I will be giving SevasaurusRex the server and he will run it for me, hopefully better. The server will be back up soon, but will have a different IP. Ask Steven. Sorry guys I can't run it anymore due to not having any time from Finals at school. But don't worry the Server will be back an up running soon, just with a new host. I will change the IP later on this thread, until then please be patient.

Will all our stuff be saved?

Any ideas as to when the server will start again?

Really soon, Steven's ready to host the server, all I have to do is give him the map today, so hopefully soon it will. I'll let you guys know

i cant connect to the server for some resone

Will all our stuff be saved?

Any ideas as to when the server will start again?

Can't wait :D

Steven is working on getting the server ready, will be up sooner or later. In the meantime if you want to contact me, come join my friend's Vanilla minecraft server! I am co-owner and Im on a lot if you want to talk to me about the voltz server coming back up again soon.

IP is 209.105.227.190:25597 for the vanilla server

Steven is working on getting the server ready, will be up sooner or later. In the meantime if you want to contact me, come join my friend's Vanilla minecraft server! I am co-owner and Im on a lot if you want to talk to me about the voltz server coming back up again soon.

That would be cool can I join your server?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons