[1.1.4] Gaige's Hardcore PVP Server!

Gaige

Steven has finally contacted but sad news he said he's no longer able to support the server, I will have the voltz map ready on Dropbox soon for download so you guys can keep your work. Sorry guys... But if you still want to talk to me you can join my non-laggy vanilla server: 209.105.227.190:25597

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaige if the server is 24/7 then why isnt it always up? Please put it up

We are trying, but Voltz updates make it hard for us to keep it running without buggy problems. We are trying the best we can, also the company that runs our server is also some of the reasons to our problems but they're doing the best they can.

If the server is down for a while we will at least get it back up within a week or less. But usually we get it fixed within a day so if its down a while we are either struggling to get it back up running or we just haven't notice it's down yet. But rest assured it'll get fixed ASAP you just have to be patient. We are pretty big amateurs on running servers but we learn as we go and get better at running the server.

The point is that there are NO plugins

Well except /home because everyone wouldn't stop asking for it, and a few anti-lag plugins to help the server be a bit less laggy, also WorldEdit but that's just to make/edit the spawn area is all.

But yeah besides those this server is Hardcore so no special plugins to make life easier for players, except /home apparently....

The server seems to be down right now because apparently the Port is already in use and I can't change it... So it's pretty much te companies fault, but they are trying to fix it and soon I will have it back up running ASAP.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it's not really our fault at the moment...

have you tried letting the server sit online for a bit, to see if the antigrav wears off?

It's been on all night, I will have to figure out a way to get rid of it, or start a new map. I really don want to start a new map so if I can't figure out the problem and have to start a new map, I will try to find out what everyone had and spawn them what they had. But I don think I have to start a new map

The server seems to crash every time i go towards a redstone torch, which is a few hundred blocks away from spawn. I heard the noises used in sonic and hypersonic explosives once i got closer. but before blocks start flying up, the server crashes... Seems like i simply have to stay away from there :S

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons