Fallout: New Vegas Mod Suggestions

Richs_Yard

I got F:NV for the PC recently, which is why there hasnt been many witty side comments from me lately, and since I have it for PS3, have gotten bored of the story line. I solved it by downloading mods to entice the gameplay. But I ran out of fun mods fast. I would appreciate any suggestions (from the new vegas nexus) that you think might be fun. I preferr house mods, questlines, guns and armor, and mods that are lore-friendly. Please suggest any mod, with the title of it and a short description if you could, thanks.

I got F:NV for the PC recently, which is why there hasnt been many witty side comments from me lately, and since I have it for PS3, have gotten bored of the story line. I solved it by downloading mods to entice the gameplay. But I ran out of fun mods fast. I would appreciate any suggestions (from the new vegas nexus) that you think might be fun. I preferr house mods, questlines, guns and armor, and mods that are lore-friendly. Please suggest any mod, with the title of it and a short description if you could, thanks.

Albert Chestbreach.

The premiere Fallout: New Vegas mod reviewer. The one, the only, the best there ever was, is, or shall be. If there's a quest mod or a content mod out there, he's reviewed it. I guarantee that much. I'd give you my suggestions, but to be honest you could just find the best mods out there on his channel.

(Although I do like the Wasteland Defense mod enough to mention it in this post)

Want to make evil masterminds together? If that doesnt sound weird...

i don't know about blue big-headed alines or squishyy pink baby heads(well... maybe a little about the latter), but i don't think two males of any known or unkown species are able to reproduce, as would be implied by the "male" designation, especially between species...