Getting Logistics Pipes to work with Barrels and Routers.

Gio²

So I want to make my sorting system with logistics pipes cuz they're awesome. But I also want to use Barrels and Routers...

Is it possible to connect the logistics network to the router(s) and make it provide and sort items in there?

And how???

So I want to make my sorting system with logistics pipes cuz they're awesome. But I also want to use Barrels and Routers...

Is it possible to connect the logistics network to the router(s) and make it provide and sort items in there?

And how???

Put a chassis pipe mk2 on them, and put a polymorphic item sink and a provider module in it.

Well, the polymorphic item sink worked, but only for a single barrel, and when the logistic chassis had a sneaky upgrade.

I got it working eventually with 2 routers, and a regular item sink and provider module at both routers...

Isn't there a router upgrade that makes it insert AND extract without a second router...

You don't really need to sort items with logistics pipes. They kinda sort themselves.

The way I set mine up before I switched to Applied Energistics (which is awesome by the way) we had a big sorting buffer with an item sink set to default mode. Then a quick sort module that would feed everything into the Deep Storage units with item sinks in them. We had some polymorphic item sink chests.

But, honestly. Applied Energistics makes all of this much easier.

I know, Applied Energistics is awesome yea yea, but it replaces everything and I would need a shit ton of quartz, which I don't have.

And I'm also using regular (dia) chests in my network, that's why I use Logistics pipes.