What is this red and gold dragon and phoenix object ?

Paulagrace

Wooden, platform or stage with a pagoda style roof. 30 inches wide, 30 inches tall and 12 inches deep painted red with Long evening dreses gold trim, two dragons at the top, two phoenix on the second roof and dragons on the columns that hold up the roof. a rail around the lower stage and two lion dogs facing each other. Does it belong to the Buddhist or Daoist faith?

Wooden, platform or stage with a pagoda style roof. 30 inches wide, 30 inches tall and 12 inches deep painted red with Long evening dreses gold trim, two dragons at the top, two phoenix on the second roof and dragons on the columns that hold up the roof. a rail around the lower stage and two lion dogs facing each other. Does it belong to the Buddhist or Daoist faith?

If there are dragons, it's more likely to be Daoist; dragons have a much larger place in this faith.

Buddhist focuses more on inner beauty and reincarnation, therefore the Pheonix, and cheap, yet beautiful building styles, that use a lot of wood platforms.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just trolling since this guy is obviously a spambot (Check the link).