Team #3 Terrorpwned_, mooibi

Team #4 Tessarron, tessmarka

Team #5 Diggydog23, SteadyGamer

Team #6 DT_Darkness, Angel Raziel

Team #7 BurnzBoyz23, Thefatpotatoe

Team #8 Da50N1, CmdJackson

Team #9 UndeadKnightmare, TheEpicNer77

Team #10 knight1496, LoneRedSgt

If you are not using IGN in this forum please post your IGN so I can whitelist you.

My IGN is baileydaisy

hey guys, sorry if i havent been in contact lately, ive been working on finals and STAR teasting so for the last couple of weeks was nothing but cramming in information and like 12 hours of studying per a day. now that STAR is over, i can finally relax. so, when will the server be up? im busting my balls to get on and play with you guys. also, it seems like epicner777 is on my team. im ok with that, but epicner777, you better commit to this, because were the ones who gonna dominate everyone!

hey guys, sorry if i havent been in contact lately, ive been working on finals and STAR teasting so for the last couple of weeks was nothing but cramming in information and like 12 hours of studying per a day. now that STAR is over, i can finally relax. so, when will the server be up? im busting my balls to get on and play with you guys. also, it seems like epicner777 is on my team. im ok with that, but epicner777, you better commit to this, because were the ones who gonna dominate everyone!

Well Angel now we know who to nuke first :D

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SEASON

Hi minecrafters,

I was playing around with an idea of doing Voltz Wars with other players. There could be up to 10 teams of 2 players and every team will be given some start-up kit (that will be discussed later) and thrown on random places on the map. Each team will have to build their base that would be less or more hard to find by other teams. The goal is obvious - find and destroy other team's bases in any way you can think of.

That's the general idea. More informations will be said if there are enough players who would be interested. If so, we will set some rules (mostly about the start-up kit and player locations).

So guys if you like the idea let me know in the comments and maybe start looking for your war buddy.

(You should have some Voltz skills already, there won't be much time to learn ;) )

I hope it isn't too late to join :/

I'd love to be in this, but I need to know the IP address and the port must be 25565;25566 or 25567. My Minecraft username is the same as this one, Mr_Dude1. May the nuclear war wage and the corporational espionnage commence! *Moves fingers menacingly, walks away slowly and cackles later on...*

I'd love to be in this, but I need to know the IP address and the port must be 25565;25566 or 25567. My Minecraft username is the same as this one, Mr_Dude1. May the nuclear war wage and the corporational espionnage commence! *Moves fingers menacingly, walks away slowly and cackles later on...*

Could I be a team witth mrdude? (If that's ok with him).

Thefatpotatoe -> no doubt of your current location, at least i hope you have good connection ]:D

Thefatpotatoe -> no doubt of your current location, at least i hope you have good connection ]:D

PS: as told, there is room for everyone till the capacity of 20 players is filled. Feel free to sign up :) IT WILL BE LEGENDARY !

I was mainly worried about time issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Y

Are there possibly any spots open still? I love playing Voltz, and am pretty good at building quickly. I can also work with others well. I got a skype. :P So...yeah.

You're to late for this season yet I am sure you could ask slax to reserve you a space for next season

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons