[1.1.3 / 1.1.4] Voltz Wars [No mods or items removed] [20 slots]

slax

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SEASON

Hi minecrafters,

I was playing around with an idea of doing Voltz Wars with other players. There could be up to 10 teams of 2 players and every team will be given some start-up kit (that will be discussed later) and thrown on random places on the map. Each team will have to build their base that would be less or more hard to find by other teams. The goal is obvious - find and destroy other team's bases in any way you can think of.

That's the general idea. More informations will be said if there are enough players who would be interested. If so, we will set some rules (mostly about the start-up kit and player locations).

So guys if you like the idea let me know in the comments and maybe start looking for your war buddy.

(You should have some Voltz skills already, there won't be much time to learn ;) )

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team #1 slax__, Wingblader

Team #2 Sergen23, SirWallnut

Team #3 Terrorpwned_, mooibi

Team #4 Tessarron, tessmarka

Team #5 Diggydog23, SteadyGamer

Team #6 DT_Darkness, Angel Raziel

Team #7 BurnzBoyz23, Thefatpotatoe

Team #8 Da50N1, CmdJackson

Team #9 UndeadKnightmare, TheEpicNer77

Team #10 knight1496, LoneRedSgt

Team #1 slax__, Wingblader

Team #2 Sergen23, SirWallnut

Team #3 Terrorpwned_, mooibi

Team #4 Tessarron, tessmarka

Team #5 Diggydog23, SteadyGamer

# Free players #

BurnzBoyz23

Thefatpotatoe

Da50N1

Hey, I would love to be a part of this. Can I join in?

Hey, I would love to be a part of this. Can I join in?

Sure, there is still room for you :) There are guys who don't have any teammate yet so talk to them and let me know later :)

Thefatpotatoe -> no doubt of your current location, at least i hope you have good connection ]

:D

PS: as told, there is room for everyone till the capacity of 20 players is filled. Feel free to sign up :) IT WILL BE LEGENDARY !

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons