Team #3 Terrorpwned_, mooibi

Team #4 Tessarron, tessmarka

Team #5 Diggydog23, SteadyGamer

Team #6 DT_Darkness, Angel Raziel

Team #7 BurnzBoyz23, Thefatpotatoe

Team #8 Da50N1, CmdJackson

Team #9 UndeadKnightmare, TheEpicNer77

Team #10 knight1496, LoneRedSgt

If you are not using IGN in this forum please post your IGN so I can whitelist you.

My IGN is tdman9

Hello guys, replying right from discussion with slax, we are testing and punching some issues so you will join right into perfectly set up server :> don't worry about it, we will let you know immediately we spawn the world for the WAR :) keep checkin' this thread for information, maybe it will be added IRC channel for more frequent info, C U

switch%20II.GIF

If people are ok with hearing my high-pitched voice then I can use Teamspeak, if not... :L

Well im fine if we dont get a team speak server i just need to talk to u angel to know what we are doing :D

cause tell u the truth i was on a voltz server ages ago and before i got a single missle my base was blown to bits by other ppl in the arms race to nuclear war

Yes, i will try to get a teamspeak for us, 10 channels, each for a pair, both from team will have 'C' - Channel admin sign, and will set up their own password... let's hope i can get one for you guys

PS: Of course we will announce with great advance next season, so don't worry, we are doing our best ;)

Team #1 slax__, Wingblader

Team #2 Sergen23, SirWallnut

Team #3 Terrorpwned_, mooibi

Team #4 Tessarron, tessmarka

Team #5 Diggydog23, SteadyGamer

Team #6 DT_Darkness, Angel Raziel

Team #7 BurnzBoyz23, Thefatpotatoe

Team #8 Da50N1, CmdJackson

Team #9 UndeadKnightmare, TheEpicNer77

Team #10 knight1496, LoneRedSgt

Just so you know my IGN is baileydaisy not thefatpotatoe. Also my skype is MrEasyCheasy

I am having a really busy weekend. Lots of exams and projects to do. I will not have much time to set up the server and other stuff. Sorry for that. I will let you know as soon as I can.

I am having a really busy weekend. Lots of exams and projects to do. I will not have much time to set up the server and other stuff. Sorry for that. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Alright =/ good luck with your exams

TeamSpeak is not a problem. Just use any community servers (on most of them you can create your own pass protected room) or use Skype if you want. Wingblader is helping me a lot to deal with this, so thanks to him I believe we will start playing soon.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons