[1.1.5]*OniTech*[SMP][24/7][50 Slots][Bukkit][Greylist][Free Build][3000+ Users]

Camtaro

antidust and zhongpao

in-game-name

I found Antidust and promoted the user to member, but zhongpao is not in our database and needs to log in at least one time before I can promote him/her. Let me know when they have.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name NightFire666

Age and Global Location? 21 California

Have you ever been banned before? Probably not

Why do you play SMP? Because it's nice being able to learn more from others. Especially when they know what they are doing.

You know this is a member application for OniTech, right? Really? I thought this was the menu for Starbucks!

How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years

How did you find us? http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-5-onitech-smp-24-7-50-slots-bukkit-greylist-free-build-3000-users.43712/

What's your favorite color? Aqua Blue

Will you please make an account on our Website? If I enjoy the server I don't see why not!

Anything else you want to add? Why the hell do you use lockette and not Grief Preventions?

In-Game Name: TG_CrowDog

Age and Global Location? 35 - US

Have you ever been banned before? no

Why do you play SMP? for the community aspect, to share the chores, and to enjoy friendly competition

You know this is a member application for OniTech, right? mhm!

How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~1 year

How did you find us? technicpack.net server listing on forums

What's your favorite color? black (go Crows!)

Will you please make an account on our Website? sure

Anything else you want to add? thanks for the add!

Closing this server due to inactivity. I urge you to join one of our other servers as we prepare for more viable and popular 1.6 modded options. You can choose between Vanilla OniCraft. Modded OniUltima. Or Base TerraFirmaCraft(Donor Only). We may or may not reopen the Tekkit Server. More likey we will open a Hexxit Server. We will be updating our FTB server soon. Until then thanks for playing with Oni Clan Gaming.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons