[3.1.2]Vivalia Craft [ALMOST 24/7][30 slots][LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][the Netherlands]

Jimmy0wns

Minecraft Name: KebblesHead

Why do you want to join? I would like to join because i have never tried a whitelisted server before and would like to see the difference in community compared to an open server.

I have been banned before. Ban number one was supposedly duping when i didnt really dupe. (I thought tank carts were tanks and would go through my friends base) and ban number two was grief but the admin didnt know it was my house. ( i was moving )

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Name: megadrago88

Country amarica

Why do you want to join:I'v been looking for a server that was small and nice for a bit but I mostly found people abusing there powers (admins)

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: After reporting admins/mods abusing there powers the mods/admins banned me. (note this was not a mcbans ban it was A ban)

White-list

Minecraft Name:mreyno

Why do you want to join:I want to play because I help people and I have been looking for a good whitelist server a long time hopefully this is iit

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:I got banned once because I accidentally sent a MSG to sime1 ingame instead of on Skype I know use my iPod for Skype so that DOSENT happen again

Minecraft Name: LudTheGod

Country Denmark

Why do you want to join: i've been looking for a good and friendly server, not too big and it is not possible for everyone to just join. I've had 1 good experience with a tekkit server, because it was white listed, and there wasn't 100's of people on it

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I haven't been banned before

Minecraft Name: BassDrop1234

country USA

why do you want to join: Because im tired of wasting time searching for open servers and i liker your server the most out of all the whitelisted servers. oh and also u have a no grief policy and a VERY limited banned items

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: the pesky force field hack thing that happens some times.(i dont even know what a force field hack is, lol)

Minecraft Name: Decylavon

Why do you want to join: I want to join this server, because I want to play with nice other people and singleplayer is kinda boring and slow.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: Not a single ban :)

Minecraft Name: fireblade100

Indiana, USAWhy do you want to join: I have recently got back into Tekkit Classic after returning from my vacation. I wanted to play on a server hoping to relearn things a bit faster. I have searched for servers for a couple days now, and none seem to fit what I'd like to have in one. I like servers with few game-changing plug-ins, that isn't PVP or griefing, and that doesn't have so many people playing that I can't even find a nice area to build within 2,000 blocks of spawn (I made a home over 10,000 blocks away once on an island... heh). From the description this would seem like that kind of server, and that lead me to me being here typing out this long explanation.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I was banned once about two years ago. I had first heard about the x-ray packs, and was interested. I used one, the server mods saw me, and banned me just for a week or so, since I was indeed a dedicated player. Since this incident I have actually been part of staff on a few servers, been in training, or have stayed dedicated to servers for long periods of time... Usually playing and helping as I can. Other than that, no bans. :)