[3.1.2]Vivalia Craft [ALMOST 24/7][30 slots][LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][the Netherlands]

Jimmy0wns

Hey everyone,

Just to announce to all of you, we now have a tekkit server and for now its not white-listed yet!

Here is all of the information:

Plugins

[*] Essentials

[*] Worldedit

[*] LWC

[*] Worldguard

[*] Groupmanager

[*] And more!

Rules

[*] No begging harassing other players for items

[*] No griefing or stealing

[*] Please use common sense at all times

[*] Please keep the foul language to a minimum

[*] Be respectful to other members of the community

[*] Please listen to other community members

Staff List

Head Administrators:

Zumorio

Administrators

Tristen

Moderators

Kmen117

Banned items

TNT

Lava (Placing)

Nukes

Industrial TNT

Server IP

USE TEKKIT CLASS 3.1.2, OR YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN!

White-list

Minecraft Name:

Country

Why do you want to join:

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:

Other information

The Server will be 24/7 ASAP.

Best anti-grieffing tools are included in the server.

Protection only available to ask in-game for now.

I am looking for a server for me and my friend, we have the same (minimal) minecraft experience and are just looking to have some fun on a friendly tekkit server.

Minecraft Name: Starz0rz and Swellzong

Why do you want to join: Looking for a tekkit server, after we found Feed the Beast to be too difficult for our minimal minecraft experience. We fail on joining private hosted servers.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: Neither has been banned.

IGN : nab66

why do you want to join : I am looking for small community server with not many players and i want to make some cool building using tekkit items, I have never griefed and hated greifers. I am a good helpful and nice minecraft citizen and I hope you would like to play with me on this server *sorry if spelling is bad i have never been good at it.

If you got banned (MCBANS):I have never been banned and my record would like to stay that way.

Minecraft Name:popsnop123

Age:12 nearly 13 but very mature and have been told not to be annoying

Country England

Why do you want to join:need a good safe server as some servers ive been on ive been greifed

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:none

Minecraft Name: sammythesammy

Why do you want to join: After playing multiple other servers, and always getting griefed, I feel like playing a safe and fun whitelisted one.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:

Minecraft Name: L3monsqu33zy

Why do you want to join: Looking for a Tekkit Server that has limited banned items, especially the fun ones. I also want to learn more about tekkit.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I was banned from ObsidianCraft because I was a staff member who left (with other staff members) to make a new server because the owner was a douche.

Minecraft Name: Singeie (that's with the S in a capital!)

Why do you want to join: I have been looking for another 'home' after my last server became inactive! I liked the look of this one because it looks like it will be a good community and I like that in a server!

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I've been playing a long time and never had any bans, either means I'm really nice or really boring! >.<

Thanks for reading!

Minecraft Name:moneyman105

Why do you want to join:Well I am a definite minecraftian who loves minecraft and all the mod in it. I love the modpack tekkie and technic because it gives you a ton of more ways to play the game. When i first starter playing tekkit I played on my friends server and none of my friends told me how to do anything. So I learned by myself with no guided on how to play tekkit(by the way I started tekkit right when it came out). After a little while I left my friends server because I already had done a ton of stuff and wanted to start over. So I went around looking for tekkit servers, it seemed that a lot of these servers had no grief protection and had raiding allowed. So eventually everything that i had built always ended up getting stolen or destroyed. Now this is why I have came to your server I have read the rules and guideline of the server and it seems like the perfect server to fill my needs. It sounds like it has a great community, admins, and owner. I would love to get part in community work like building machines for you, building buildings, makig a community shop, etc. I am a very friendly person who is great at working with other people. I thank you for reading my application and I hope to see you on your server. -moneyman105

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:No i have not been banned and I would like to keep it that way.

Minecraft Name: Master3003

Why do you want to join: Looking for a relatively small server, where as a group we can build, have fun, and have no griefing. I know tekkit inside and out, so all i need now is someone to work with.

Minecraft Name: MrSticks101

Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a small friendly server where there were no banned items. Been looking many times never found the perfect one. I like to build, im friendly and I act mature so I think I can fit in to this server. Hope you get to read this message. Thanks.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: Never been banned.

Minecraft Name: camo66sam

Why do you want to join: I really like tekkit and have been looking for a nice tekkit server to play on. On other servers I have played on people griefed all around my place. Also I have come across many not honest people who will rip you off in major trades and kill you. Also I think that this server won't have many people breaking the rules like on other servers I have played on. I like the rules of this server and hope for them to be kept by players. I like how you made the rule "Keep foul language to a minimum" I don't use foul language and I prefer to play on servers that don't have too much. This server seems like a good one for me and I hope to play and be able to help with some things. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to be on soon.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I have never been banned