Floating Blaze Spawner Houses?

zorn

Does anyone know what mod creates these? Looks like the same mod that makes the floating villages? (they also use end stone and obsidian...)

Im curious what else the mod does, and if anyone else has dealt with blazes in the overworld. They wont spawn in daylight, so the two spawners that are outside the house die easily. Im currently trying to take the house down now.

Just wondering who else has jetpacked up to one. :)

It's from the 'Dungeon Pack' mod. I've ran across several of the floating houses as well as a barn, a HUGE pyramid, a graveyard, some keeps, some boats/life rafts, a few obsidian towers, and several underground maze-like structures. Those mazes are stupidly common/easy to find around ocean biomes. Also I came across an underwater netherbrick castle - though I guess it could spawn on land too - that had some blaze spawners as well as a ghast spawner.

Official MCF post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1340914-152smpbukkitforgedungeonpack24-dungeons3-bosses2-npc-villages-minecraft-152-ready/

My and some friends ahve a private server, just 4 of us. One guy found the pyramid, ive found the wooden structures with some spawners (cave spiders and zombies) and we just found a ghast and blaze spawner only about 150 blocks ffrom my house/base. Havent seen it myself yet, just got the jetpack and wasnt sure I could fight ghasts without it. The floating villages are all over, and ive found like 3 of these blaze houses in the sky. Im trying to make a blaze farm from them. The mining laser would work but... dont you lose the bricks when the fall to the ground?

Ocean biomes... so they are in the ground but under the water?

My and some friends ahve a private server, just 4 of us. One guy found the pyramid, ive found the wooden structures with some spawners (cave spiders and zombies) and we just found a ghast and blaze spawner only about 150 blocks ffrom my house/base. Havent seen it myself yet, just got the jetpack and wasnt sure I could fight ghasts without it. The floating villages are all over, and ive found like 3 of these blaze houses in the sky. Im trying to make a blaze farm from them. The mining laser would work but... dont you lose the bricks when the fall to the ground?

I don't see it much as cheating as a convenience :) so I put Magnet Mode on. But be aware, with Mag Mode on and using scatter with the laser miner, it can cause massive lag.

It seems as if they typically spawn at about the same altitude - which is usually underground - but in ocean biomes they spawn under the water and in plain view. Also they have glowstone on their ceilings, and while not directly viewable from above, the light helps when trying to spot one.

These structures are completely enclosed, so the fact that they're underwater makes no difference; it just makes them easier to find.