Texture Packs?

Dash16

I know it's only been a couple days since the release of this latest version of Tekkit(main?), but does anyone know of any texture packs that have been compiled with all of the mods included? I'm a big fan of Sphax PureBDCraft, but to my knowledge the texture pack patch for Tekkit Lite won't work for Tekkit.

I have compiled an own texture pack of BDcraft as good as it can get. Art workers are still working on textures for some mods, and some of them havent been updated for 1.5 texture changes.

*removed link...*

• Discord Moderator

Mod patches I found and included which aren't in the package you listed:

• Applied Energistics
  • Buildcraft (just a few textures in /gfx/ which help pipes get rendered properly)
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Dimensional Doors (my own chopjob)
  • EE3 (my own chopjob and some lousy artwork)
  • Ender Storage
  • Modular Powersuits (some mine, some others)
  • Mystcraft (compilation of stuff found in many posts on the forums)
  • OpenCCSensors
  • NetherOres

Packaging the Sphax base textures in with a download is a no-no so I won't be putting up a public link to downloading that. I will say that I have been updating this pack/collection multiple times per day as I see glitches and missing textures, and when updated things show up in the Sphax forums.

I did a collection of 64x stained glass for MFR (which was posted to the Sphax forums) is my next "chopjob" project. My hat goes off to anyone working on a texture patch for MFR. There are over 600 images in that thing :(

Mod patches I found and included which aren't in the package you listed:

• Applied Energistics
  • Buildcraft (just a few textures in /gfx/ which help pipes get rendered properly)
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Dimensional Doors (my own chopjob)
  • EE3 (my own chopjob and some lousy artwork)
  • Ender Storage
  • Modular Powersuits (some mine, some others)
  • Mystcraft (compilation of stuff found in many posts on the forums)
  • OpenCCSensors
  • NetherOres

Packaging the Sphax base textures in with a download is a no-no so I won't be putting up a public link to downloading that. I will say that I have been updating this pack/collection multiple times per day as I see glitches and missing textures, and when updated things show up in the Sphax forums.

I did a collection of 64x stained glass for MFR (which was posted to the Sphax forums) is my next "chopjob" project. My hat goes off to anyone working on a texture patch for MFR. There are over 600 images in that thing :(

This is just my own pack that i made untill all mod textures are updated for mc 1.5+. I just wanne to share it to the one's that maby want to use it.

I couldnet find all patches for 1.5 so thats wy some mods lack textures...

• Discord Moderator

• Updates for Mystcraft
  • MFR Additions for stained glass, roads, rubber trees (heisted from RP2 with some edits), and rails
  • Most of the Modular Powersuits item/GUI stuff from the 1.4.7 version of the patch