Any kind of Wireless Redstone?

ONeill87

I really like those new RedNet Cables, much more than those old Red Alloy Wires and I also like the fucking new, awesome "Programmable RedNet Conroller" which is that damn epic :D but...

...is there a way to transport Redstone signals wireless any more? Anyone has some tips for me?

That was a nice feature in Tekkit Lite :)

yeah didn't find any mod that has a ready to go wireless redstone in this tekkit.

Thought if you realy need it there are two ways you can do a wireless redstone signal:

1st way: (Not sure if this works with forge): Using commandblocks and the scoreboard funktions:

2nd way: Using item tesseracts sending a item to the destination and some sort of item detection to switch a toggle latch or something the like.

Couldn't you use two computercraft terminals with wireless modems and a simple program that detects the presence or absence of a redstone signal on one box, sends a message to the other terminal which in turn repeats the redstone signal?

Right, totaly forgot about computercraft this will make a lot of things easier. Thank you :-)