Trouble with Voltz and Plugins, please help :)

I cant seem to put a screenshot on here :/ The voltz.jar ended up in the folder outside of the voltz 1.1.4 folder if that makes sense, it was in the folder where all of the server files end up when the server is created,does that make sense?

P.S. sorry for the delayed reply, my internet went down :(

Hey, I was having the same problems (plus some). This sounds like some useful information. So, my question is, firstly, do I need to still use that version of MCPC +, so that it it's for MC 1.4.7? That's still the only one that will work with Voltz?

Also, why don't you give us a path for where you're wanting us to put the file? Please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Sorry it's really been a while since i was on here! I have been busy with RL :( When i tried it i couldnt get that to work! The server loads up, but with no bukkit support or anything, and sometimes it crashes it and wont start the server at all, sometimes it doesnt load up the console correctly either :( I suspect that it may not be compatable with the nitrous networks system :/ When i delete everything expect the file you gave me (the MCPC.jar) and the mods and coremods the server doesnt start properly :( I dont know how to fix it :(

Sorry, no i left the config file and everything, the only thing i deleted was the minecraft_server.jar from the root file of the server and the voltz.jar from the voltz 1.1.4 server folder, so what i've done is i've re-instated the original folders, so if i press on the launch server it will launch a voltz server absolutley fine. My base folder has these folders in : "Config", "Coremods", "Mods", "Voltz_Server_1.1.4.zip", "minecraft_server.jar" and "server.properties". So which should i replace with the MCPC thing? :)

I have it working :D Brilliant :D :D :D :D I have factions installed now woohoo! :D Now i just need to figure out what plugins i want/need :D I wanted Shopkeepers but unfortunately it doesnt work! :( Thanks for your help guys its been great :D Can i set this post to resolved or something so people can see what to do?