Replace EE3 with EE2? Anyone?

axe924

Because Pahimar doesn't want to? Followed by the people who found it OP?

But I believe that the majority of tekkit users found it useful, why dont they just bring it back then? More people liked it then hated it

I'm afraid you don't understand how updates work. EE2 is no longer being updated. Staying on EE2 would necessitate staying behind on the last supported version of minecraft.

That means no more new mods ever, no base code updates, nothing. Stagnation is bad, change is good.

I'm afraid you don't understand how updates work. EE2 is no longer being updated. Staying on EE2 would necessitate staying behind on the last supported version of minecraft.

That means no more new mods ever, no base code updates, nothing. Stagnation is bad, change is good.

Yeah I guess, but cant these tekkit geniuses who make 66 mods work together make a little magic and update it themselves?

Yeah I guess, but cant these tekkit geniuses who make 66 mods work together make a little magic and update it themselves?

That would require permission from the mod developer/creator. Something the haven't given and probably never will.