Buildcraft pipes

The Tall J.S.

Question

1.0.6 tekkit main

Single player

After much testing, it looks like none of the phase pipes work at all, no matter what.

The Conductive pipes, minus the phased one, work until you get too far away or quit the world.

And upon re-login you have to manually update them with water or something to get them to reconnect without replacing them wholesale.

Transport and Waterproof pipes work fine, didn't test all varieties for the two classes, but i assume they work, minus the phased varieties anyway.

This is all very sad. We either have to choose less functionality(pre-.5), the crummy texture glitches (.5), or BC pipes that only work until chunks are updated. I hope there's a hotfix for such a game-breaking update.

Bump for a fix!!

please? :'(

I have be having the same issue with conductive pipes on 1.0.6. See this forum post about the same issue. We have traced it to chunk updates and have found that forcing an update of the stone/golden conductive pipes (wooden seem to be fine for some reason) fixes it. Unfortunately this means either replacing each and every piece of pipe or placing or removing covers (i.e. "glass covers") on them. Some have also reported success by having water flow over them (no luck for me). We are currently testing using world anchors to prevent chunk from being unloaded.

Update: [[[ FIX ]]] I have confirmed in multiplayer v1.0.6 that using a dimensional anchor to keep chunks loaded prevents pipes from breaking. Broken conductive pipes-> place dimensional anchor to cover chunks in question-> remove and replace conductive pipes.

if anyone is looking at this and wondering if there is a fix, just revert back to 1.0.5

Not only do the pipes have issues, I could post my own bug report, but the liquid transposer is having issues.

I know this is all done by volunteers but it seems this release has a LOT of bugs with some of the mod packs.