What use is fuel?

Ah is the nether required for Magmatic. Also Is there a power storage device in Tekkit now?

Right just had a poke, the magmatic is a straight forward engine, just looks like you need a lot of magma for it, i suppose if you have access to a lot of lava lakes it is probly ok. Or am i missing something?

Ah is the nether required for Magmatic. Also Is there a power storage device in Tekkit now?

Right just had a poke, the magmatic is a straight forward engine, just looks like you need a lot of magma for it, i suppose if you have access to a lot of lava lakes it is probly ok. Or am i missing something?

Yeah, that's true. I forgot about Lava existing in the overworld and all. And it's not exactly rare due to Notch adding cavespam and then quitting, leaving Jeb unable to fix it.

Cave spam, Quitting?? Im new have a missed the drama?

Yes.

Notch had a pretty solid game going during Minecraft 1.7.3, but then he got bored, added 500 unfinished features and promptly left the Minecraft team, leaving Jeb to clean up the mess. One of those features was the "new" and extremely bland world generator.