Elektrikal Maps by Poryy

poryy

This is where the maps I am making for my modpack go. Currently, there is 1 survival map about halfway done and one 1/4 done. Also, there is a HUGE tutorial map I don't count on releasing soon.

TEASERS:

Hm8AEhp.png

VsZJOpt.png

The Maps:

Elektrikal Maze: Download

This map is set in a massive complex of 5x5 rooms. The objective is to survive in those rooms. Because the map boundaries are stone, it is easy to break them, but it is advised not to.

Rules:

Don't leave the map boundaries

Turn NEI off (It's no fun if you don't get lost :D)

No using NEI cheat mode

No teleporters allowed.

This map is 1/2 done and should be completed this Sunday.

GOALS:

Find all of the lamps and place them on their wool in the center

Make a cobblestone generator

Build a base in the center

Make a solar panel

Make an alloy furnace and 3 blue alloy ingots

Make a melon farm

Make a pumpkin farm

Get Aurelia using IC2 Agriculture

Make a nanosuit

Elektrikal Startup:

This map is similar to the late and lamented Project Horizon. You get a base and technology, but it is up to you to shape your world.

Rules:

There are no rules. This map is designed to be a freestyle map.

Elektrikal Tutorial:

This map is a tutorial map for most of the things in the modpack. It is set on a superflat map and contains easy-to-understand instructions on using things like pneumatic tubes. This map should be done by June 31st.

MAPS TO BE RELEASED IN THE FUTURE GO HERE

Modpack Download:

Elektrikal Automation

Please take the time to support the modpack, I couldn't have made it without the support of this awesome community. Have fun!

Ooh. A maze map sounds nice. I assume that with so many mods, (Esp the Portal mod and Redpower) there will be some mod-ey things/puzzles involved?

Maze is just a term for a map that gets you so irrevocably lost within 48 rooms that you scream at the ceiling. It's more of a survival map with the optional goal of finding all of the lamps. Remember, there is an exact duplicate of every room, so have fun getting lost.

Maze is just a term for a map that gets you so irrevocably lost within 48 rooms that you scream at the ceiling. It's more of a survival map with the optional goal of finding all of the lamps. Remember, there is an exact duplicate of every room, so have fun getting lost.

Ohh. Gotchya. That also sounds fun in a weird way, lol. Well, I look forward to screaming at the ceiling this Sunday.

After 20 I'll go crazy and go creative to smash through every wall. I will enjoy setting a nuke off in the map :twisted:

Lol, I was thinking of suggesting that the ICBM mod be added to this pack for this very reason, and the player given an antimatter bomb at the beginning.

Lol, I was thinking of suggesting that the ICBM mod be added to this pack for this very reason, and the player given an antimatter bomb at the beginning.

Make it a contest to see who can go the furthest before setting it off!

• 4 weeks later...

Well done, but for whatever reasons, I can't get those steam engines to work. Tried both coal and charcoal, and messed with all of the configs, redstone signal, etc. No dice.

Also, I feel like it lacks some sort of ultimate goal. And by goal, I mean "Place to get to" or "Put items in here". But maybe that's just me. Also, where is the wool for the lamps to go on?

Well done, but for whatever reasons, I can't get those steam engines to work. Tried both coal and charcoal, and messed with all of the configs, redstone signal, etc. No dice.

Also, I feel like it lacks some sort of ultimate goal. And by goal, I mean "Place to get to" or "Put items in here". But maybe that's just me. Also, where is the wool for the lamps to go on?

I think I put them in the corners of the big room. The is one in every sub-room.

I need to play the map on survival. Have you tried breaking the engine and replacing it?

PUT WATER IN THE WATER SLOT. (<----- That was a simple remark, NOT shouting or anger)