Needing a little help getting started

Hello, I am somewhat new to the tekkit world. I discovered tekkit and how amazing it is around 4 months ago but since then ive not played too much and I thought it would be a good idea to get started back into it with the new tekkit!

I know the general way to get started with everything in tekkit classic but it seems that alot has changed like the way machines are powered. I learnt alot about tekkit classic from watching duncan on the yogscast. I am having a hard time finding a good lets play that explains it as well as he did. Can anyone direct me to a lets play that is very useful on helping people get started or just a guide?

Maybe I just need to go through the mods one by one and learn them like that. but at that I have no clue as to where to start! Thanks for any help!

Also, I apologize if there already is another thread started on this! I couldnt find anything to my specific needs! Gotta start somewhere!

I was watching those last night. very good stuff! I am learning my way around in the new tekkit. Learning Thermal Expansion really isnt that hard its actually a very simple mod. I am having alot of fun diving into the seperate mods at a time! doing it that way is by far the easiest and best way to do things! I wonder if anyone out there has a complete walkthrough of each mod?