Webpage Search Suggestion

TheReaperKing

Hopefully this is the proper place to post this but it'd be really awesome if you could search by included mods with the mod packs. For example I really like the mod Millenaire so I'm really interested in what mod packs include that mod, but if I search it only comes up with mod packs that have it in the title. Maybe even just a simple "text search" option. Thanks and take care! I really love what you've done with this launcher!

EDIT: Also it looks like the search is messed up, when I hit 2 to go to the second page it brings me to the main mod list instead of the 2nd page for my search term.

Any packs linked directly through Platform won't have a modlist

Packs linked through Solder will, but Solder is still only in dev and has no documentation so most people won't use it

Even then, all that aside, I could install 6 mods under 1 Id and call it pack part 1

There is nothing but an honour system to validate the mods listed

This won't happen, great as it would be

There aren't that many linked directly through the launcher and it is pretty easy to find the mods installed. And you're right, there might be some none legit search entries but at least you can narrow down the search and not have to check the mod list for EVERY mod. It could simply be a "search mod description" type search, nothing complicated, similar to the search function of most forums. Just an idea that would help A LOT in my opinion :)