Liquid Transposer and Empty Liquid Canisters

hungrymoose

Hi everyone, I'm not sure where I messed up on this...

But I'm having an issue where when I put an Empty Liquid Canister into my Liquid Transposer it only puts 1 fuel into the canister and then ejects it with exactly 1 fuel in the canister. :(

The liquid transposer is powered and filled... not sure why it thinks after 1 fuel it thinks the canister is full. Please help! :)

Imgur for two pics of issue: http://imgur.com/yYVeynb ;

Hi everyone, I'm not sure where I messed up on this...

But I'm having an issue where when I put an Empty Liquid Canister into my Liquid Transposer it only puts 1 fuel into the canister and then ejects it with exactly 1 fuel in the canister. :(

The liquid transposer is powered and filled... not sure why it thinks after 1 fuel it thinks the canister is full. Please help! :)

Imgur for two pics of issue: http://imgur.com/yYVeynb ;

maybe it's a case of empty/not? Buckets can only be empty/not empty, redstone conduit can either be charged or not (edit: I mean, infused with redstone, whatever that's called)... maybe the Tranposer only recognizes that it's not empty any more?

This is just a function of how Forge's current LiquidContainerRegistry happens to work. I've just rewritten a new fluid system for Forge which will standardize this behavior and hopefully allow for the Transposer to be fully compatible with this stuff in the future.

This is just a function of how Forge's current LiquidContainerRegistry happens to work. I've just rewritten a new fluid system for Forge which will standardize this behavior and hopefully allow for the Transposer to be fully compatible with this stuff in the future.

Ah, awesome! Good to know. Thanks for making this work ^^

Hopefully we'll see this update soon. Until then I've got to just filling them by right clicking on a tank. Was hoping to get this process automated with the Liquid Transposer. Guess we'll have to wait for a bit.