Buildcraft pipe ticking block exception

TokiWartooth

Is there any way to fix this kind of error?

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)

at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)

at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.moveSolids(PipeTransportItems.java:265)

at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.updateEntity(PipeTransportItems.java:229)

at buildcraft.transport.Pipe.updateEntity(Pipe.java:173)

at buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe.func_70316_g(TileGenericPipe.java:189)

-- Tile entity being ticked --

Details:

Name: net.minecraft.src.buildcraft.transport.GenericPipe // buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe

Block type: ID #517 (tile.null // buildcraft.transport.BlockGenericPipe)

Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000

Block location: World: (321,63,159), Chunk: (at 1,3,15 in 20,9; contains blocks 320,0,144 to 335,255,159), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Actual block type: ID #517 (tile.null // buildcraft.transport.BlockGenericPipe)

Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2196)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

It happens just after world load so I can't change anything, it is a SSP world.

If no one else posts a better solution, you might just have to change the pipe block id (517) to something else and load your world. It shouldn't kick you back to desktop (assuming the new id wasn't already occupied) and it should let you have your save back, but the downside is it'll delete all of the pipes in your world. As for the items in the pipes, I don't know what'll happen to them.

I had a ticking block exception happen due to the item tesseract bug. I don't recall exactly what it was named, but the TE wiki says that it's Buildcraft's bug so it might be the same one you've got. If so, what caused mine was having two tesseracts connected with a single buildcraft pipe. It doesn't like that it can loop infinitely, or something. Solution for me was to keep popping into the game until i could break the pipe real quick, then set the tesseracts to send only, so they didn't try receiving from one another. Basically I just had to beat the item from making it to the tesseract. I lucked out in that I had an extra way for items to go, so it bought me some time.

If this is the same issue you're having, the advice from TE is to change the block ID for tesseracts. Makes it a little less annoying to figure out how much you've lost and where it all goes, if nothing else. Good luck!

Nah It's not a tesseract issue, I think it crashed When I tried to put something into a chest at the same time, literally the same tick as the pipe was putting something into the chest. Ill try the Item ID fix, gonna suck a bit, but could I change it load the game and change it back and have all the pipes change back? I wouldn't lose much of anything with the pipes clearing.

Welp problem avoided I guess, I'll just start a new world, kinda sucks though, just got to the tessaract stage the day before this occured, was starting on AE stuff.

Edit: By that I mean I start a new world shortly after it happened, because I didn't have a fix, now Im just ready to forget the earlier one.