Trouble With Nether Lava Farm and World Anchors

ShoeLace1291

So, for the last couple of days, I have been trying to build a lava farm in creative mode as an experiment before building it in my survival world. I followed a tutorial on YouTube, and I am somewhat confident that I have everything set up correctly. It appears as though my world anchors are not working. Everything works fine on the overworld end when I'm in the overworld, and vice versa. I have taken a couple of screen shots of each end to see if I messed something up.

Netherworld:

lavafarmnether.jpg

1: Ender Chest

2: Filter with empty buckets

3: Filter with lava buckets

4: Deployer

Overworld:

lavafarmoverworld.jpg

1: Ender Chest

2: Filter with lava buckets

3: filter with empty buckets

4: Deployer

In the overworld, the lava buckets come out but only for a little bit and then stop.

Anybody have any ideas? This is really bugging me!

Pretty sure you are in the wrong forum, since those are RP2 machines, and RP2 has been removed from tekkit. Assuming you checked to make sure the buckets are moving correctly, imna blame the world anchor. Use a different chunk loader. The world anchor has a few things it does well, and a lot of broken not workingness all over.

as far as i know chunk loaders of any kind do not work in single player

This is definitely not true. I've used both of the tekkit-default chunk loaders - Chicken Chunks and Dimensional Anchors - and both have functioned 100% properly in SSP.

Indeed, grossly false. I can't think of any chunk loader that only works in smp, and considering the fact that the code was unified a while ago, that claim makes even less sense.

But, it may be that he is playing tekkit classic, in which case I'd be true.