IF IT ISN'T BROKE DON'T TRY TO FIX IT!

Cptn_Cleator

Hello! me again!

The new launcher is literally the worst peace of rubbish in the history of the world,

There is no less effort compared to the previous installers and germanically forces you to install everything. If you ask me there was nothing wrong with the previous installers, which I preferred, and would have taken considerably less time to compile on your behalf. If a installer of the previous style could be provided it would be much obliged.

Yours, annoyed

Mod Note: The old installer let him play using a pirated account, the new one is such a piece of shit. Woah man what garbage!

Let me translate this:

"Hello, Cptn_Cleator again with more complaints.

I'm an idiot with no understanding of how to use the new launcher and am not willing to put in the effort to make it work correctly.

Even though you have made more work for yourselves in the name of making it easier and more efficient for this excellent mod compilation to be updated and distributed, I am an entitled arse who can't be bothered to spend a few minutes exploring what the new launcher does. To that end, I hereby demand that you cater solely to me and redo all your hard work for free so I can avoid learning new things.

Yours, Stupid"

Hard work my backside!

If it dosen't work, it dosen't deserve to be called hard work

Very effective translation-trolling though

It works for most people. And, for the record, you can change what mods load. Handy little "mod select" button near the login dialog.

I compleatl aggree as the old one was easy to use, no hastle to install or find and alot simpler!!!

They see me postin', with no content.

If, sir, you took more than half a millisecond to look over the launcher and declare it a piece of crap, then you would notice that the button is quite conspicuously placed.

However, if you continue in this vein, I am sure the Technic Team, which has worked very hard to get all these mods to cooperate, will bow to your singularly entitled demands and make a version of Technic 6 just for you.

Isn't not having to do a damn thing except complain to get what you want just wonderful?

I'm sorry for my apparent insolence mr. drangonshardz, but I was simply requesting, not demanding for a modified version.

However, after closer inspection of your account, I see that although you quoted yourself previously as being 'curator of the forums', but you only appear to be a technician , suspicious no?

I'm sorry for my apparent insolence mr. drangonshardz, but I was simply requesting, not demanding for a modified version.

However, after closer inspection of your account, I see that although you quoted yourself previously as being 'curator of the forums', but you only appear to be a technician , suspicious no?

Correction, I was (and still am) Curator of the Big Damn Suggestion List. Which is a thread I started to keep the forum from becoming cluttered with suggestions for mods that people wanted KakerMix to add to the Technic pack.

As an addendum, my last post in this thread was directed at fwend47. Aside from your ill-worded demand for a return to the original installer, you have shown yourself to be a fairly classy gent.

Speaking of fwend47:

Good sir, this is the point where you have two options:

1. Accept that Technic/Tekkit WILL be staying with this new launcher, no matter how much you complain.

B. Get bent and stop using Technic/Tekkit.

When i first opened the technic launcher i was awestruck, it trully is technic's best thing thus far, it's simple, working , update-able and most notably you pretty much get a seperate easily accesible minecraft! You guys should be grateful for the existence and stamina of these hard working folks whom have given you this mod pack by using their own free time, money(they are at loss of money to keep up the website and such) , and manage to continue updating and being helpful despite the countless trolls such as yourselves.

So for a moment think about what you're saying and how'd you feel if you put all this effort in for people to enjoy a modpack only to have some spammy, repitive argumental trolls nudge down on minor flaws. Anyway you're all complaining about it being premium , but truthully just use your brain and you can easily and manually work around it as i did.

Thank you technic team for all you hard work so i could enjoy this mod pack ;) ,

hindos

Edit; yay my post got through before lockdown, it helps make this thread look less bad :)