Help

zaenyea

My friends launcher asked if she wanted to update and she did. Now she cant log onto any servers because it says they are 1.5.2. It tells her that her minecraft is 1.5.2 as well whereas mine says its 1.4.7. She has tried deleting everything and reinstalling but nothing worked. Can someone help plz

Yeah, I hadn't realized that the update was going to kill all of my IndustrialCraft objects in the world. Fortunately, I saved my world before upgrading, so I'll also throw my request in to the "how do I revert the modpack" box.

I think you're going to have to get hold of 1.4.7 of Big Dig from someone, they should really have an option on the pack area but they appear not to. If they don't give the option to use the old version, like Tekkit Classic does, they'll kill their own mod pack.

Yeah, I hadn't realized that the update was going to kill all of my IndustrialCraft objects in the world. Fortunately, I saved my world before upgrading, so I'll also throw my request in to the "how do I revert the modpack" box.

To revert: open the launcher, click the little gear under the BigDig logo, click 'Manually Select Build, select 1.2.2 from the drop-down, click 'Reset Pack', then click 'Save. Launch BigDig and it should revert back to 1.2.2.

I think you're going to have to get hold of 1.4.7 of Big Dig from someone, they should really have an option on the pack area but they appear not to. If they don't give the option to use the old version, like Tekkit Classic does, they'll kill their own mod pack.

How does no one seem to know basic fucking crap about using the launcher?