1.3.4 update, congrats

Bougatsa

1.3.4 is a buggy piece of shit, I was playing a few hours ago and the game was running fine,

I updated and everything just stopped working.

what the fuck happened? I thought updates were supposed to fix shit, not break it

I might have the same sort of problem new and came on to check... but I had just downloaded it last night and was able to make a world, but after the update today I cannot seem to access any world. Just loads forever.... sorry if no help debugging it. Just wont load any world already in existence or a new one.

1.3.4 is a buggy piece of shit, I was playing a few hours ago and the game was running fine,

I updated and everything just stopped working.

what the fuck happened? I thought updates were supposed to fix shit, not break it

I'm sorry that your purchase of the Technic Launcher and the Big Dig expansion have not met your standards, please call our helpline on the following number (1-800-ITSFREE) and we shall provide you with the customer service you deserve

Please be sure your proof of purchase ready so we can confirm your payment to CanVox Incorporated

If you do not have your proof of purchase then cut the attitude and submit a bug report like the rest of us would

Sporge: this is very helpful. Here's how you fix the issue.

1. Open up the technic launcher.

2. Click the cogwheel in the upper right hand corner.

3. Check the box that says "increase permgen size" or something.

4. While you're here, you should totally increase your memory allocation to at least 2Gb if it's not already. Even up to 4Gb could help performance, so if you've got memory to spare, give it a try.