Bigdig Not Working.

Make it crash again, and then afterwards, open the file /.technic/bigdig/ForgeModLoader-Client-0 and copy its contents. Go to pastebin.com and paste them into the box and hit submit. Then link me to the page it sends you to.

That is not the file I told you to get. You may have been clued into that fact by the fact that it was in an entirely separate folder. This file was from the .technic/logs folder. I told you to get a file from the .technic/bigdig folder. .technic/bigdig/ForgeModLoader-Client-0 to be precise.

Yes, that is it. Okay, two things:

1. Your game is failing to start up because Forge can't download its support libraries properly. I'd delete the .technic/bigdig folder and try again. If it still doesn't work, then it could be your anti-virus, or your firewall. And if it's not those, the download site might be having problems. These files getting downloaded correctly are on the Forge side, and out of our control.

2. Your java version is really old! Like, gaping security holes, dangerous to run old. You should update your java to 1.7_21.