Let's talk about these Big Dig Updates

CanVox

For me the solution with permGen on worked fine, no crash since then.

But I noticed a smaller issue: It is not possible to craft Straw (id:1145) for the Chocobos because Wheat Flour has the same recipe. A solution could be, to remove the recipe for the flour and merge 20664:1 and 20664:2 into 12849:12. But Im not sure if that is possible for the modpack creator.

But I noticed a smaller issue: It is not possible to craft Straw (id:1145) for the Chocobos because Wheat Flour has the same recipe.

I've noticed I can't craft loverly or golden gysahl, makes breeding chocobos a little more difficult. I'm not sure if it's just me or if nobody can; haven't seen any other posts about it though.

I've noticed I can't craft loverly or golden gysahl, makes breeding chocobos a little more difficult. I'm not sure if it's just me or if nobody can; haven't seen any other posts about it though.

@ Calvariae: Thats purpose. In the mod description the author says you should plant gysahls, and sometimes you get a loverly or golden one. I experienced that in my game as well and it works fine. I only have the problem of finding a female cocobo, but I gues thats just bad luck.

@ Calvariae: Thats purpose. In the mod description the author says you should plant gysahls, and sometimes you get a loverly or golden one. I experienced that in my game as well and it works fine. I only have the problem of finding a female cocobo, but I gues thats just bad luck.

Ok, thanks. I've been having trouble finding chocobos in my superflat world, so I wasn't really stressing over not being able to breed them, but it's good to know how to for future reference.