1.3.9 issue with redwoods & treecapacitor

jec

when I run a server locally, everything works fine, but on my remote server, redwoods don't spawn (I get a There is no such item with ID 1539 when I try to spawn a redwood sapling) and treecapacitor just doesn't work.

help??

How can I go about doing that with a multicraft server? They only give you the choices of what is in the dropdown box for the server executable.

EDIT: Big dig is not one of them.

I do have FTP access, obviously, which I how I can upload the server files. I had voltz running just fine for months and I used the same process to set up BD and I have this problem with the trees

Voltz was set up the same way, how did you manage that one?

EDIT: Regardless, I'm not going to troubleshoot your server hosting software. You're starting the server using minecraft_server.jar, when you need to be starting it with BigDig.jar.

I mean, this host worked find with all other technic modpacks, just not this one. And it's starting using the right jar. I just put the files in the directory, remove the default server jar, and it goes.

Hi,

Tree capitator doesn't recognize additional axes and paxels. I looked to config and tried add some item IDs. With this IDs added to config file most of them work fine. 20390; 20714; 21788; 21794; 21802; 21811; 21817; 21821; 21823; 21824; 21830; 21834; 21840; 21844; 21850; 21858; 21864; 21868; 21873. Can you add them to the default config of tree capitator?

Alright I got the issue with treecapacitor fixed, and it looks like I can get all of the natura stuff loading just fine, as well as spawning redwoods. But, redwoods aren't being generated with the world by the server like they are when I make a client world.

EDIT: Maybe this is some kind of issue with the natura mod as now I can't seem to get them to generate in client worlds either wtf.