Having trouble with Ticking Screen when connecting to server

No matter who starts the world first, me or my roommate, or my fiancee, everyone else can log into it, just once. Then if we disconnect or leave, and try to log in again, it wont let us,and we crash and get an error report saying Ticking Screen.

I have the crash.txt on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/aZHKaKcp

I would just like to be able to play with my girl and my roommate on the LAN, but with these problems we can't. It just started happening after the 1.3.5 update and still isn't fixed with the 1.3.9, I would appreciate some feed back please.

I have this same problem. I'm on a mac and any time I log in to any game (tekkie, big dig, etc) I can log in, but if I log out and try to log back in it crashes. I can play single player fine without any problems, but multiplayer doesn't seem to work.

We are having that same problem with LAN in our household as well. Same ticking screen crash if anyone tries to rejoin the game after leaving it for any reason. Windows 7 64, 8 core AMD with 32G ram on the host computer. Running through a Centurylink Zylex hub/modem. ( If you need I can go to the other computers for some pastebin crashlog but the one posted above looks identical. No new info.) If I stop and start the game and reopen to LAN, everyone can rejoin without a crash and play happily for hours until someone leaves/closes out, or crashes their game. Then we all have to restart to get it running again.

The exception up top is one I recognized from Tekkit as an issue that could be fixed by upgrading to java 1.7.0_21. Obviously, this isn't an option for Mac users. I spoke with Olloth about this tonight, and he said it was due to Galacticraft using some java 1.7 language features. We then brought this to micdoodle (who's finally back from a couple weeks away) and he said he'll change his build environment to be based around java 6 so this problem should be going away soon.

By the way, if you're wondering on the status of Big Dig 1.3.10, we've got a list of upgrades and fixes we'll be making (and a new mod, made by sct of the Technic Team!) but when micdoodle came back, I decided to give him a few days to get a chance to catch up and address some of the galacticraft issues. With any luck, we'll have a beta in the works this weekend that fixes Big Dig's most pressing problems! Thanks for sticking around, I've got a feeling that it's gonna be a fantastic week next week. :)