[1.2.2]Engineertroops[24/7][PvE][20 slots][No mods removed]

Card

engineertroops.jpg

Hi and welocome to my server

the adress is ekorren.no-ip.org:25568

A nice small server, playing for fun and meet new friends.

plugins:

MCPC+

Chestshop

CoreProtect

Essentials

etc..

Rules:

No respect -> No gameplay

Texturepack recommendation

Use this link below to get Sphax PureBDCraft 128* dedicated for BigDig 1.2.2

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87915028/Sphax%20PureBDCraft%20128x%20MC14_Bigdig.zip

place it in the texturepack folder and you are good to go.

You need x64 Java to work thu.

Don't forget to turn on the Increase PermGen Size in the Technic Launcher,(in the upper right corner, the "wheel") and allow more memory if you have problem with crash.

I hope to see you soon.

I shall join this server (P.S. If I ever need just 1 more item to make something and I don't have enough of that item left Ill usually see if I cant "borrow" one from someone so don't get mad if someone is missing a diamond or a emerald)

Not that easy to change the title as I thought..

Champ4now , I think that worldguard will hold you back a little bit, anyway. Nothing or nobody is perfect

Thieves usually gets away with it...

I like to say welcome to all new players, that has joined the server.

Update

The Craft and Enchant mod disabled, disrupt the enchantmenttable.

Changed from coreprotect to Logblock

Card (I don't know if Creed just has them but I don't see how one guy can hold that much stuff but) I seem to be missing a lot of coal(a huge # of coal) , iron (blocks) and about 170 gold BLOCKS from our ME system and about 30 electronic circuits so could ya ask creed or try and find were all that material has gone (was it possible to access an me system before logblock?) and were did our dragon egg go? also you need to update a spawn sign with the new enchant rule

I have not seen creed för some time now.

Logblock was installed after the thief stole your stuff.

The sign has been removed. :)

It's nice to see some new players on the server.

The building continues.

I'm in the age of lava, and it's real nice :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

dark_hunter, You just whine about everything, get a life.

What the hell are you on about? I wine about what? Stating facts that most servers close due to lack of player base. And who are you to tell me I whine about everything, get your facts right before you mouth off thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Good 1Charak2 that you told people, having some traffic on the server that dont have the right mods config.

Bigdig was fun, but at this port there is now a FTB Unhinged server. the whitelist will go away when all the settings are done :)

What the hell are you on about? I wine about what? Stating facts that most servers close due to lack of player base. And who are you to tell me I whine about everything, get your facts right before you mouth off thanks.

Love u too dark_hunter

• 3 months later...