[1.6.4]Azuria[PvE][100 slots][Whitelist]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIxed the server. Apparently the date crashed things because of the holiday plugin. All good to go now. :D Ive added MCA to the server.

There are lots of slots open if anyone would like to join. Please read the first post for more info. Hope to see you all soon!!! :D

APPLICATION:

IGN:xTsukuyomix

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:no.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:want to test out this modpack.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:i have play on FTB,tekkit over 3 years now.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:automation of machines.

• 2 weeks later...

APPLICATION:

IGN:Sorrow357

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:Looking for a fun place to get away from the same ol grind of other mods

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:Started playing around the time tekkit classic first came out, not a good builder i just play for fun.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:Go mining and just mostly try to make stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Tazumoto

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No I am not banned.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking to make some friends for group projects. Seems like there are a lot of people around my age.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing since early Alpha, I've built a wide variety of things, from castles to an entire town.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Building a large compound to house all of my machines.

At the moment with the holidays and all...pretty much not anyone around... maybe one here or there at a time but not many. You are stiill welcome to join and play if you like..just post here if you still want in and Ill PM you with the info and add you on.

IGN: LdRacoon

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No, never been banned.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'm searching for a server to settle up, build amazing things, not been griefed or killed by a 12 y/o kiddo while building.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing since Alpha, several modpakcs, creating youtube videos, etc...

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Build, amazing things! from cozy homes to super tech buildings.

APPLICATION:

IGN: pixiedust7239

AGE: (if you have to lie, know you will eventualy be found out and banned so be honest) 41

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a nice server where the staff and players are nice to each other. Just want to play.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for 1 year, not long but play alot. I think I'm pretty decent at it.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: decorate my house and mine and farm.

• 3 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons