[1.6.4]Azuria[PvE][100 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: NoahPwnage

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Not that I can remember. If I was it was a long time ago.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because playing single-player is boring, but I don't want to play on an open PvP server. I'm hoping to find a mature community.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Minecraft since multiplayer came out and seeing as Vanilla can only take you so far, I turned to mods, specifically Feed the Beast mod packs and Technic mod packs because they're easy to set up, balanced, and fun. If I don't know how to make something, I look it up online instead of bothering people who are trying to do other things.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Making cool stuff to show off to other people, I love sharing ideas and learning new ways to make aesthetics, compact machines, and anything else.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: HeroGabe and yutagon

AGE: (if you have to lie, know you will eventualy be found out and banned so be honest): 19

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I have been looking for a very active server, this might be the one.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have been modded since the end of 1.1, before it was 1.0.0 and start of 1.1-mid 1.1 that I was Unmodded. Built epic machines, did a lot of redstone stuff, even found Diamonds before!

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: To make awesome buildings, even though originally it was to defeat the ender dragon.

APPLICATION:

IGN: rowow

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: trying to find servers

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I know alot about minecraft, tekkit, and voltz

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: create machines/factorys

APPLICATION:

IGN: georgedeacon117

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: i would like to join to play with other mature players.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: i started playing minecraft 3 years ago and tekkit and other mods a year ago, i have also hosted a server in the past.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: building houses and exploring.

APPLICATION:

IGN:doom_of_anubis

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:Not to my knowledge.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:I have been wandering the MC universe, looking for a good server and this appears to be one.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:First time i played was back in beta 1.3.2? (i think) One of my friends let me play single player on his account and i was hooked. Since then ive played on foolshouse, fozzies, and a bunch of other servers. Lately i have been playing on a Direwolf20 server but im growing bored of it.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:I love first starting out. Once im well established i slowly grow bored for lack of things to do. I will usually start a new home/world every few weeks because i dont want to burn myself out.

IGN:............................................................. Angel_Molina

AGE:............................................................. 20 (21 in August)

LOCATION:...................................................... Florida, USA

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:..... None

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:.................................. After playing with most of the Tekkit mods, Minecraft Vanillia just feels empty by comparison. I was thinking of continuing to play Big Dig in single player but playing Big Dig online tends to be much more fun and spontanous so I have been looking for a good server. I've been to a few other Big Dig servers, but they tend to be down very frequently or they reset the map to often. I am looking for a stable, anti-griefable server, hopefully this is it?

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:... I got my hands on Minecraft when it was in early beta, so I have built countless amount of wonders: tall buildings, underwater/ground cart passages, massive farms, dwarf-worthy mines, glass houses, desert abodes, massive walls, floating castles, etc. Both online and offline. I've moved on to playing Minecraft with tekkit mods in order to keep experimenting with them what they have to offer and with what I can build with them.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:...... If I am not experimenting, then I am usually building something I haven't made before. Otherwise I tend to make fancy underground fortresses.

APPLICATION:

IGN: deathcomes84

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No. I also had my own server

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'm trying to find a non-pvp server so i can build in peace. Also the fact that you don't have any underage players is very nice

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've extensively used all the major mod packs out there (FTB, technic, DNS).

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I always try to build something nice(i need some work on that) big and automated.

APPLICATION:

IGN:soullesone1991

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: To relax and enjoy my gameplay, when im not at work.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Being playing MC for roughly 3 yrs. Found out about it from a friend. Ever sense then i've enjoyed it from there on.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: My favorite thing to do is building factorys and fixing my friends problems when ever they catch a snag with whatever they are trying to make, for an example computer craft. They dont know how to script or no knowledge in programming.

APPLICATION:

• IGN:

• dh47

[*]AGE: (if you have to lie, know you will eventualy be found out and banned so be honest)

[*]LOCATION:

• NZ

[*]ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:

• None

[*]WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:

• I been looking to have fun with others for ages

[*]TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:

• I had a server myself so I know a bit

[*]WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:

• I'm DH47 short of Dark_Hunter and I love to play modded Minecraft and playing with each other making projects and doing weird builds, I'm good with AE networks and auto builds, and love making underground houses, I also like make power systems

it sayes i need 1.4.7 version to join the server but i cant find it in the bulid select. it goes only up to 1.3.11... anyone can help? thx

That doesn't mean minecraft version its the version of the pack, you need to select 1.3.9.

APPLICATION:

IGN: ak47isftw

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: I have a clean record

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'm looking for a big dig server and I saw this and decided to join. I'm wanting a server with a good community.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've always enjoyed minecraft since I first saw Seananner's videos way back when minecraft was in alpha. Ever since 1.7.3 beta I've been playing minecraft.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I like to design and build awe-inspiring buildings to amaze people and I love to explore territory that nobody has Found yet.

APPLICATION:

IGN:Tyro533

AGE: (if you have to lie, know you will eventualy be found out and banned so be honest):16

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:Never

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because i dont want to play on a PvP server and this one looks pretty good

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Lots, i've been playing since early alpha but im not that good with big digyet

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Discovering mods and trying them

IGN:Calvin_54

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: I am not banned on any server.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Other servers are unstable and lack mods in other modpacks.... This seems like a pretty good server, whitelists are usually a good sign

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I played tekkit classic before they stopped developing it... Hexxit/tekkit lite/ Tekkit(New).. The servers I have been on lose interest over time and the community dies out.. A good big-dig server will never have a dull moment since there is always something to do...

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: The think I like most about minecraft is learning the new recipes and to create labs and stuff

APPLICATION

IGN: DePhoegon

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope, just on an server that keeps going down

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Secure server, to join to build & play with chocobos along with choco farms XD and want to test it out a few things.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: pretty dang new, tinkering with gathering & light machines, along with chocobos

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: be nice, & play with a colorful birds XD

• 2 weeks later...

APPLICATION

IGN: KittyKaitlynn

Banned on any servers and why?: not of my knowlege

Why I want to join: I like to make friends on a Big Dig Server and I'd really like to join please?

Minecraft Experiences: I make Secret Tunnels, traps, Castles very well, and is good with world edit.

Favorite Thing to do in MC: I love to make friends, Decorate, and Help my friends build what ever they're building.

APPLICATION:

IGN:Prongj

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:I like to build,tech and survival

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:I used to host a small FTB server, I am really enjoying this big dig pack but do not have the time to manage my own server now.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:CREATE.

- IGN: Emitt54321

- Are you banned on any other servers: No.

- Why do you want to join: I've been spending the last year playing single player, testing mods and tweaking my modpacks, and I feel it's about time I join the multiplayer scene. I'm most eager to share the knowledge of the inner workings of the mods I've tested with others. I haven't played multiplayer since 1.2.5 days, so this will be quite refreshing.

- Tell me a little about your Minecraft experience: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5, and have been playing with mods for the vast majority of the time. There are only two mods I can say I have little-to-no experience with: forestry's bees and computercraft. To the former, I've gotten to imperial bees, but never had the patience to get to industrious as well.

- What's your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: For the most part, I love testing mod potentials, seeing how crazy I can get with the automation of, well, anything. However, what I enjoy even more is when people get together to build some crazy, massive project.

APPLICATION:

IGN: Kestreleon

AGE: 21 (if you have to lie, know you will eventualy be found out and banned so be honest)

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: I am, and I dont know why, I left for military a year, so my nephew could play

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I miss the helping out on servers and the fun communties, so thats why :)

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:

I've done alot of Voltz servers and FTB ultimate, love building, mostly complex and functional bases, I am a eye-candy builder, meaning I dont like ugly buildings, they need to be neat and tidy.

I've been moderator and admin on some old tekkit servers, but this was before I left for the military.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Build complex bases that are functional or other eye-candy eatable buildings

• 4 weeks later...

APPLICATION:

IGN:KheironA17

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Just looking for a stable, friendly server without a ton of banned items.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for about two years now. Vanilla, Tekkit, Feed the Beast, Custom Modpacks, and now Big Dig. I'm well versed in many of the mods and love to help people out.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I enjoy building power systems and electrical grids. I love producing enough power from a variety of mods to power any and everything I can think of.

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons