[1.6.4]Azuria[PvE][100 slots][Whitelist]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APPLICATION:

IGN: EmeraldTheory

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Never have been.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I have a group of friends who have all played Minecraft for a while and we needed a new server to play on. Hopefully this server will meet our standards.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Minecraft started by a friend telling me to play when the version was 1.1. I found this group of friends through Boy Scouts and we are still playing together even though we attend different schools now. Started playing with them in High School.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: One of my favorite things in Minecraft is to interact with other players in multiplayer and Big Dig offers a lot of variation in what minecraft offers. Because this server offers everything big dig without banning my favorite mods I thought this would be perfect.

IGN: speedysean

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: no

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: The other big dig server I was playing on closed, and I would like to keep playing 1.2.2

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I started on vanilla about 2 years ago, played on tekkit before it became tekkit classic for a long time, then tried out tekkit lite. Then I tried out some of the ftb packs before coming back and trying out Big Dig.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I like to automate things and breed bees at the moment.

IGN: MrRonald_Reagan

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: The server that I used to play on is now closed.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Player Tekkit when it first came out and have been playing Tekkit and Big Dig ever since. Vanilla is just too boring to go back to.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Build and breed trees. Who doesn't like to build in Minecraft?

IGN: kalegos89

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No sir.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a nice community to play Big Dig, wich is a awsome pack.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Started in 1.2.5 with Tekkit (now Classic), passed by FTB and now back to Tekkit, like the way Tekkit is going.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Build and figure it out how to compact builds.

APPLICATION:

IGN:jamkill

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?:no

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:Big Dig Looks like loads of fun and will be better with others

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:plaied the old tekkit loved it my servers i plaied on got turned off so stoped playing

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Build crazy stuff to make alot of items

Application:

IGN: joeyzeki

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: NO

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I haven't been on big dig before and I've heard its great fun!

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have played Voltz, Tekkit new frontier, Tekkit classic and Tekkit lite and have loved and played them for hours on end.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: create awesome structures and craft awesome things

We have decided that we would like to add about 10 more people to the server to play. Remember you must be 18 + yrs to apply and be accepted. Don't lie, we will know. We have added a few extra mods as well (thaumcraft 3.0.3 and thaumatic bees) I may attempt to put in twilight forest as well...haven't made a final decision yet on this. Hurry and join now while there is still room!!!

IGN: Florian1024

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: NO

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: For some reasons : first 18+ (too many experiences with youth arrogant children) second : You are looking a fun community third : I'm bored ton play only !

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: end of beta, vanilla, Administrate a little bukkit server during one years, play at dnstechpack (too buggy), play at FTB ultimate and finally Bigdig.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: tech system and global supply

currently, I finch my bachelor work so I can play only weekend, but in 4-5 weeks i can play more.

IGN: Dogslapped

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Old bigdig server has been closed.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have been playing Minecraft for a good 6months , but i started playing bigdig about 2 months ago.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Building machine's and Buildings

IGN: Drangon_Buster

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope, not now

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: To build on a server which doesn't have stupid f****** griefers

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: since beta

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?:Build awesome things (i.e: buildings and in Technic then factorys)

APPLICATION:

IGN: minecrafter29

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because I've been looking for a good big dig server and this looks like one.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Minecraft for over two years now, having started in 2011. It is one of the best games I've ever played. Currently, the vanilla game bores me so I've been FTB and Tekkit which has re-sparked my intrest in the game.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I like building, specifically the later game stuff. That is why Big Dig is so amazing to me, you can skip out on the early game stuff and just work on the late game stuff earlier.

Also, one question: are any of the mods banned?

APPLICATION:

IGN: MeowRawrLemon

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: I am not banned or have been banned as far as I know.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I would like to play with new Mods.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Started with Tekkit Classic. I have not played much Vanilla Minecraft besides PvP server that host games like "The Walls".

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: I'm not sure.

IGN: christian2142

AGE: 14 (You said to be honest and I am, but please don't overlook my application below, I put a lot of devotion into it.)

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: While I do understand you have a strict rule against people under the age of 18, I have been developing an interest in small, tight knit communities that are centered around mature players. Despite being young myself, I hate having to deal with children who are similar to my age on a game like Minecraft, weather it be their building techniques or their dramatic approach on simple situations. I have been a part of many adult communities in Minecraft, and have corresponded to those adults fairly. The staff community on a vanilla server known as MyTownCraft is made up of active young adults who I have bonded quite closely with, including some college-going persons populating another Big Dig server known as Resilience Big Dig, which is ranked the most highest in views and replies on the server list. Apart from these experiences with older communities, I can also bring a youthful imagination to your community, and while I am not capable of building on a grand scale, I can make in-depth structures that appeal to players rather then make them turn their heads. I have also had some experience as an administrator in past servers on Vanilla, and some for the Tekkit modpacks as me and my friend attempted to create fun and creative worlds for players seeking a variation in gameplay. In all, I hope you consider my application and give me at least a single chance to become a part of your small and developed community of matured people.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've played Minecraft for about 2 years now, if not more. I have experience in constructing towns, both subterranean and above-ground. My favorite biome in almost every server I play is the plains biome, considering it provides me with the space to build as I please and provide a canvas for creative creations I think up during my days on the server when progress is at a halt. Normally I'm slow-going in the beginning of each server I join, meeting the members of the community and gathering a perspective on the land I settled in, as well as creating a presentable house to live in and put fourth my machinery. I'm not the most industrious, normally liking to keep compact systems that provide only what is essential for me to maintain momentum. I have never found myself drilled into a server for so long as a month or two, but I have been known to integrate into a community for over a whole year, depending on how long the server lasts until I either run out of inspiration or it simply dies.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is explore new possibilities in building and meet new players from all over the world. As I mentioned far above, I have created subterranean cities in the past, although they were much more village then city as they never truly extended past ambition. Still, I do enjoy creating small-scale underground structures, particularly bunkers where I store all sorts of experimental weapons and machines I'm unfamiliar with, which was an idea I derived from PvP servers in the past. In all, that is all I have to say, and I once again ask that you overlook my inadequate age and beg you to give me a chance in your server. I have put a lot of heart into this application, and sincerely mean all I said, as I haven't been able to find a suitable server in a long time now. Thanks in advance, even if you don't accept me it was nice of you to go through my entire application.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:pk99wc132

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: no, i've never been banned at all.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: because i love to build, and have fun, i also would like to leann house to use maschines

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: well, in minecraft i'm great with buildinging, that's my best skill, i love to build houses, and so one

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: i love helping people new to servers, and building towns and villages

APPLICATION:

IGN: Gambit01

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Nope.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because I've never played BigDig before and I also like a server with lots of people, This seemed like the right place =D

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: Played tekkit off and on over 2 years, If memory serves me. I love IC2 electrics. Starting to get into ME and some of the new mods that came out while I was away for a year, Loving them too =D

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: Being a explorer miner, Never know what you may find, Mining or not :3 Also I like helping and teaching people, Gives me a happy warm fuzzy feeling inside XD

APPLICATION:

IGN:snake668

ARE YOU BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS AND WHY?: Yes for swearing,being rude and killing people this was in my younger days, as i was stupid when i was younger. Just to show i have no other bans part from this. http://mcbouncer.com/user/snake668/bansFor

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I like whitelisted servers as its a small server, where i can build my heart out. If you allow me to join, i have some great ideas/projects to do. Also im happy to help anyone out through out my time on the server.

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: i have been playing minecraft for many years now and have been on over thousand servers, but i've always thought the best servers was the whitelisted ones, i have played on PVP,PVE,creative,survival, hungry games and lots of others games.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MINECRAFT?: To build big and crazy things even if it takes ages thats what i like to do.

thanks

-snake

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons