Big Dig 1.3.9 Server Issue

DmCarter

I've hosted a private server and my friend joined me, and we got on creative and built our houses, but we can't place non-vanilla blocks. I can't place nether ores, frames, computers, and etc. This also happened in our Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, and Tekkit Classic Server. What is going on and what can I do to fix this issue? Please help! (If this is in the wrong forum, can it be moved to the correct one?)

I've hosted a private server and my friend joined me, and we got on creative and built our houses, but we can't place non-vanilla blocks. I can't place nether ores, frames, computers, and etc. This also happened in our Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, and Tekkit Classic Server. What is going on and what can I do to fix this issue? Please help! (If this is in the wrong forum, can it be moved to the correct one?)

Sounds like you started the server by running minecraft_server.jar instead of BigDig.jar. Check out the launch scripts that come with the server- those are how you're supposed to start a big dig server.