Tekkit 1.1.0?

Aedaric

So is anyone able to launch/play Tekkit 1.1.0? When I launch it I'm getting the crash mentioned in the bug reports area. Unfortunately, I apparently don't have permissions to post there so I couldn't add my crash report to the file.

Any ideas? I'm able to start the server I believe with no issues, however the regular client doesn't launch. I can attach a crash report here as well, but then I might get a warning.

So is anyone able to launch/play Tekkit 1.1.0? When I launch it I'm getting the crash mentioned in the bug reports area. Unfortunately, I apparently don't have permissions to post there so I couldn't add my crash report to the file.

Any ideas? I'm able to start the server I believe with no issues, however the regular client doesn't launch. I can attach a crash report here as well, but then I might get a warning.

I kind of mentioned that...thanks for reading.

First off, I am not being Arrogant, you are. Second off, you are acting entitled. Third off, you are not allowed to post for someone else, they have to do it themselves. Give the rules a check shall you?

First, in the original post, I already stated I know this isn't the correct area to post it, however, that I have no way to post it where it needs to be. Second, you felt entitled to post a reply along the lines of "do it right moron". That is arrogant and rude.

I wasn't acting entitled by simply asking if anyone who has gotten this to work could talk about how they fixed it, if they even had the problem.

Lastly, Posting under the error report in the bug report area that "Aedaric is having a similar issue, but posted under Discussion because he doesn't have correct permissions" isn't posting for me.