GLSL Shaders Help.

I have been trying to install Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders, but when I install the GLSL shaders mod I get an error on start-up.

I am using version 1.3.13, GLSL shader's mod 1.46, and optifine HD D3 ultra.

I am also installing the mods into the modpack.jar file. I was able to get optifine runing as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I just looked at the download for "Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders" and that version is for 1.5.2. I haven't tried to mess with GLSL shaders as of late, but as a suggestion, have you followed the instruction steps to the T for both the GLSL shader AND the Shader Pack (Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders)? If you didn't install one or the other correctly, it's not going to function properly.

Also, if you have/have not used the "Magic Launcher", I would suggest doing the opposite of what you did last time. So if you used it, don't use it and manually do the installation. If you didn't use it, try using it this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone actually managed to get this running? I've spent most of the evening tinkering with jars, the magic launcher, etc... - conclusion I've been coming to is that Optifine Ultra D3 doesn't like something in the Big Dig pack, but if someone else has got it going, I know there's hope. :)