Hexxit Download Freezes

Dezman13

yeah mine took a while to load, it froze a couple of times but eventully got there,

I was checking my processes in Task Manager, and it kept shooting up to over 200 processes then back down to the normal amount, it really jammed up my computer which is pritty powerful.

Thankfully u only have to load all the info once, everyother time after that it starts really quick :)

Great pack BTW, playing the heck out of it, also Generikb from Mindcrack/Youtube has made a video today and is starting to play it, with great responses in the comments, so expect alot more downloads :)

We watched generikb's video! It's always great to see people getting excited about our packs (I have a nasty egotistical habit of watching random Big Dig LP's sometimes, just endless stoned 14 year olds being all, "oh man that's a lot of ore"), but man, a mindcrack dude? That's super exciting.

every time i try to download hexxit download and my PC freeze and i wait, after 15 min i get windows errors, then launcher crashes! :(

When i open launcher again i have to do that all over again and same problem.

• 1 month later...

every time i try to download hexxit download and my PC freeze and i wait, after 15 min i get windows errors, then launcher crashes! :(

When i open launcher again i have to do that all over again and same problem.

Same for me - launcher makes my PC to completely stop responding to anything so I have to reset my computer. Is there any other way to get Hexxit, eg. from Feed the Beast Launcher?