Mekanism Smelting Factory

davetim101

Ive only recently start playing on Big Dig and ive noticed a change in the 3 different smelting factory that I havnt seen before. There seems to be 2 additional copies of each one with a changed recipe type include smelting, enriching and crushing. How are you suppose to change the mode or hasnt it been implemented yet?

I'm not sure if its just a bug or intended to soon be separate factories, but the Enriching and Crushing are not available and there is no way (from what I can tell) to change it. If anyone happens to know what the "I" and "O" with the arrows on the bottom-right side of the GUI of the Elite Factory means, that would be fantastic.

Yes you can make factories of all types... you just make the factory but sub in a crusher or enricher in place of the smelter. They all just have the same skin (which is a little annoying)

From what I know you can't change them once built though.

Build a basic factory with the recipe in your NEI. Put a crusher into that ' I ' slot.. wait till it drops to the ' O ' slot. Bam you have yourself a Basic Crusher factory now. It should be noted that the factory can change its modes as much as you want, and that the module need not stay in the O slot for the factory to retain that configuration.

• 9 months later...