We're not in Kansas anymore.

Onikrex

Hey guys, has anyone found a way to easily return to or find their house? I only played an hour before I had to scamper off to work, but I noticed there was no way to make a way point. So, with all the exploring and ass kicking I'll be doing, I wanted to see if anyone knew of a way to return home with ma phat l00tz.

How to make a Waypoint in 5 easy steps!

1. Press "M" to open the map.

2. Right click on the place you want the waypoint to be.

3. Name it.

4. Press "Enter" a few times.

5. There ya go. Waypoint set!

Let's try not to be a smartass, please.

I did that when I first got online, and it didn't work. I actually said I tried it in my OP. If it is truly there, and I just somehow missed the button, all you have to do is say that. Being an asshole is not needed.

Um, what? You said you couldn't figure out how to add a waypoint, and Gio listed a step-by-step instruction on how to do so. I can't possibly understand why you'd heap abuse on him for that.

I also believe there's a couple items (Xeno's Reliquary?) that add teleportation to get back to your bed, and the magic mirror can teleport you to the spot where you entered the cave or building you're currently in (it teleports you to where you were the last time you had the open sky above you).

Something cool you can do with magic mirrors is if you show the mirror the sky, then throw it into a backpack, it essentially saves that location per mirror so that you can teleport to where you had it out.Then when you bring it out again(of course under something or you know that really short trip will be a very long one) just right click home.