Help People Please!!!!

FlaminMax

I made a mod pack on the technic launcher, I did everything right, I think, i put minecraft forge in the modpack.jar, but when i load up the mod pack, its in Vanilla Minecraft! The mods don't load! Can someone please explain whats wrong?

• Moderators

I made a mod pack on the technic launcher, I did everything right, I think,

Posting the link for your modpack would help if you wish to be helped.

I too have this problem

Read above.

Can you tell me the steps? Cuz i followed every step from someone, I even swear I archived it, changed it from .rar to .zip.

When compiling the files with winrar, select zip and name it modpack.jar, press ok and enjoy.

When compiling the files with winrar, select zip and name it modpack.jar, press ok and enjoy.

It worked. Thank you Lapito for your help. Now, if I'm right, I need permissions from each mod creator. How do I ask them/where do I ask them for permission?

It worked. Thank you Lapito for your help. Now, if I'm right, I need permissions from each mod creator. How do I ask them/where do I ask them for permission?

It's good to hear it worked, and to ask for the permissions, you need to search for the copyright in the mod's page.

It's good to hear it worked, and to ask for the permissions, you need to search for the copyright in the mod's page.

And, I know it may be hard, can you also tell me how to make a server with my mod pack? Like, the steps? Any help will be much appreciated :)