[1.0.5] **Rallos Hexxit ** || Serious PvP || 100 Slots || Factions || Open || SSD Hosting

Kegz

24fe046cfac70b37f428ea279fd14d7c19106349

Tired of the same old boring minecraft? Want to push other players off cliffs into lava? Looking for action that gets your adrenaline going?

You may have symptoms that require Rallos Hexxit. Side effects include raging and madbro when killed in PvP.

Join the player vs. player mayhem on Rallos Hexxit, where legends are born... and then backstabbed for lewts. This isn't your ordinary server, you will need to be faster, stronger, and smarter than your enemies to prevail. If you're looking for a nice peaceful rainbow bunny green rolling grass world to play in, you're in the wrong place. Get your armor, swords, and shields that you harvested off those boss mobs, rally your faction, and prepare for war...

SERVER ADDRESS:

hexxit.epicemu.com

SERVER DIFFICULTY:

Normal

SERVER RULES:

Welcome to the wild west based upon the original Rallos Zek server of EverQuest where anything goes.

Respect the OP if they ask you do to / not to do something.

Do not spawn camp, you will be banned.

FACTIONS MOD ADDED (allows the claiming of secure territory for you and your faction)

ALL MODS ENABLED

ALL ITEMS ALLOWED

TEMPORARILY DISABLED: Dimensional Doors, Ender Bows, Boxes, and Asgard Shields with Teleport due to crashing issues, they will be re-enabled when fixes are provided by the mods developers.

DESCRIPTION & COMMUNITY:

When a group of EverQuest players finds Hexxit, this happens. We have a voice chat mumble server as well you are welcome to join at voice.epicemu.com. EpicEmu has a community of players who still play on an emulated EverQuest Scars of Velious ( https://epicemu.com ) server, and with all the in between downtime this is the perfect time sink.

This is an Open server, we want anyone to come and play and have a good time within the constraints of the rules, or lack there of. PvP is the mainstay of this server, expect to make friends, enemies, be betrayed, and even commit treason yourself.

FUTURE PLANS:

[Factions Added] We will add a plugin to create guilds/clans/factions, potentially 'safe' area's.

SERVER UPTIME/INFO:

Dedicated 24/7

Server is hosted in a Colocation facility in North East USA on 50Gbps

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried several of the Hexxit servers out there and this server is definitely the best and most fun. The Developer is really awesome and I'm having tons of fun surviving and raiding dungeons. The dev team is really serious about keeping this up to date with mods and fixes. There are dozens of people that have been logging on to it since server launch and we have been having fun. The developer Kegz also has a classic emulated EQ server called the Sleeper that is quite interesting too. The epicemu gaming community is definitely worth checking out and joining.

Apprentice

Great Server One of the best I have played on in while. None of Pay to Win Shit just play and survive, Just remember if you find me or my castle I will Hunt you down. Now come and Challenge me.

Great Server, Great Fun, No Asking for money every 3 minutes this is how Mine craft was meant to be played

Server updated today to version 1.0.1 and Factions added.

FACTIONS MOD:

This new mod will allow players to join factions/guilds/clans and gain points that can be used to claim territory which is not destroyable by enemies unless they kill your faction enough to reduce your points until your land its conquerable. Factions will add a new level of gameplay to the server by allowing there to be 'safe' territories for faction members.

Server was either down or my internet wasn't working on 28th June 2013 at around 4pm.

Suggestions: Create a proper spawn area where players can read about the server and stuff. I don't know if you had one before the crash or not but it would be a nice addition (I don't mind helping either as i have had some experience in building....). Another suggestion is that players should maybe get a starter kit with maybe a few items (food, leather armour or just leather, sword and a pick or something). As when I started off I found that as soon as you get your first dungeon you aren't well equipped at all... although its fun finding diamonds in a ravine at spawn it can open up more possibilities for the player as they may have more confidence in PvP, and it'll allow them to freely roam dungeons and towers while they're aren't starving and eating rotten flesh from the zombies they've just punched to death....

Great Sever A++ lots of fun

Just note - its a hardcore server Ops will not help you by TPing you places; and wont change night/day and will not give you gear dont ask!

For sure do not think you can just get items for free you will have to work for everything you get in this server! Also come and find me I am always looking for a good fight!

BigDick FTW

A++ server for those who arnt looking for the same old same old. Great bunch of people to group with or fight against and the dungeon siege is very prosperous. Long term server for hexxit and great mumble to chat on. Ty Kegz

Thanks to our member webbawebba for finding and reporting a crash bug due to placing items in and removing them from Boxes.

A plugin is being added that will block certain items and also prevent creeper block griefing from occurring in protected areas.

The server is Great! , aside from the fact that a admin called me a nigga and ripping my black ass apart. Constantly coming at me with racist comments and cussing? Otherwise the server is Good To me --<3 To the server instead of (Specialz232)

The server is Great! , aside from the fact that a admin called me a nigga and ripping my black ass apart. Constantly coming at me with racist comments and cussing? Otherwise the server is Good To me --<3 To the server instead of (Specialz232)

This seems a little of ridiculous; and out of place. If you have issues with the server dont play on it. Please remove this post for being defamatory.

We dont need young kids trying to ruin our server. As for whatever racist comments you might of had directed to you, our server is a free speech server; No one broke any rules of the server, after reviewing the logs of the incident it clearly seem you were the aggressor the entire time and the admin was clearly mocking you for being a noob, and a immature child.

This seems a little of ridiculous; and out of place. If you have issues with the server dont play on it. Please remove this post for being defamatory.

We dont need young kids trying to ruin our server. As for whatever racist comments you might of had directed to you, our server is a free speech server; No one broke any rules of the server, after reviewing the logs of the incident it clearly seem you were the aggressor the entire time and the admin was clearly mocking you for being a noob, and a immature child.

/\/\ what he said

It seems like you just shouldn't play on the server. Clearly your too sensitive to be on the internet. Again, no server rules were broken, and from reading the logs as I said in my previous post you were the aggressor. As my momma always says dont throw shit, if you cant take it getting thrown right back at you

This is a PVP server; people get "mad bro" It is not the servers fault that you have tried and failed at raiding other factions bases, as well as having your own base raided by one of your Allies.

Read "my momma always says dont throw shit, if you cant take it getting thrown right back at you"

It appears once again you tried to attack another factions base and they killed you. You were lucky you were not banned last night for spamming chat after you were raided. I can make this easy on you, and just ban you from the server if you too sensitive.