[1.0.5] **Rallos Hexxit ** || Serious PvP || 100 Slots || Factions || Open || SSD Hosting

Kegz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the crash bug reports from our players the server has been able to run straight 48 hours without incident! Keep those reports coming and we will make sure to forward them to the developers of the modules for repair.

This is the best Server I have been on in more than a year! This server has everything I look for in a server and there is only 2 mods that are restricted because of crash issues (Dimensional Doors and More bows I believe). All in all good job to the owner and staff.

Thanks to our member peanutbutter13 for finding an issue with HarkenScythe causing crashes.

Our server continuously gets better as people report broken plugins and we disable them until fixes are made by the mods.

Server moved to SSD hosting (goodbye lag!) and the entire world and all factions have been completely reset! Get in and claim your territory now, contact ops if you are interested in protecting your private property even more than factions already provides.

The server is now updated and running more smoothly than any minecraft server I've played. Its really making a difference. I have a really awesome project cooking up for cooperative play (let me just hint that it involves some competition, in game betting, sanctioned PVP, etc and I am really excited to see the future developments of the server!

Come join and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...