Can't add tekkit classic to my launcher

ApolloChewbacka

My 'tekkit' couldn't even start... I needed to delete generally every mod pack game folder to get it to work -.-

Your doing it all wrong... You have ducks in your computer!! The evil Gandolf the Duck bringer has judged you to be unworthy! The only way to fix this is to do the Rain Dance of Galgador to summon the Great Wizard of Ducking from the mountains of Mordor. Make sure the halfway into the dance you yell out the number 42 otherwise the sadistic Marven will show up in his place to make you feel miserable with his mind the size of a planet. The Great Wizard of Ducking specializes in the removal of ducks from your computer. He should call down a great storm that wakes the god Zeus to hurl lightning bolts at your computer. These will in turn fry those little guys to a crispy meal! Before you do this however, you must affix a coat hanger in the shape of an '@' symbol and plug it into one of your USB ports. This makes an excellent target for Zeus and will give him a direct line into the computer.

Your doing it all wrong... You have ducks in your computer!! The evil Gandolf the Duck bringer has judged you to be unworthy! The only way to fix this is to do the Rain Dance of Galgador to summon the Great Wizard of Ducking from the mountains of Mordor. Make sure the halfway into the dance you yell out the number 42 otherwise the sadistic Marven will show up in his place to make you feel miserable with his mind the size of a planet. The Great Wizard of Ducking specializes in the removal of ducks from your computer. He should call down a great storm that wakes the god Zeus to hurl lightning bolts at your computer. These will in turn fry those little guys to a crispy meal! Before you do this however, you must affix a coat hanger in the shape of an '@' symbol and plug it into one of your USB ports. This makes an excellent target for Zeus and will give him a direct line into the computer.

Seems helpful... Would a pelican or turtle work?