Auto Jukebox - Multiple music locations

Vas

If I play music from one jukebox, the sound fades after a distance. I wanted to set 6 to 8 jukebox locations around my ship and have them all play the same thing at the same time, using a computer to time delay everything correctly. When I tried this, only one of the jukeboxes activated, the rest stayed inactive. Is it possible to make music play from multiple locations to spread the sound around?

I am guessing you are using the computercraft jukeboxs. And not the MFR ones. I am not an expert on computercraft but you could try to use a computer at each jukebox with a modem. So you could have each computer control one jukebox each. and have one computer control the network. If that makes sense...

I know they have the same range. Thats why you have many computers around your ship each with a disk drive. Then you make a network with wired or wireless modems.

So ill break it down. It can be done.

In each room (or where ever the music dies down) have a computercraft computer with a disk drive next to it. Create a network and a program. Have one computer as the mother. And a program to tell each computer to run program "DJ" ( Unless they changed the name) witch plays the music. (To view the built in programs i believe you just type in "Programs" Unless it got changed. Google will know) So you can run the program from the mother computer and it will tell each computer on the network to run program DJ. :)

Dose that make any sense?

This might help for remote disk drives. It looks like with the new update you can do it with one computer with multiple disk drives

http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/11645-better-remote-controlidentification-tofrom-disk-drives/

Let me know if you get it to work. I am going to try this as well. It would be awesome to show off on a sever. ;)

This isn't going to work, I already tried before with multiple music locations but it always plays at the first location that gets the command or the last location that gets the command even if it's a single tick apart. When I tried, it played music at the jukebox on the opposite end of the ship from where I was standing when I hit the button.